Hacking How to downgrade 4.1 to 3.2 without wifi (offline)

AWR-cheesy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok guys my internet wont connect to my wii im pissed ive tried everything under the sun and i really wanna downgrade my wii the only other option is fix my internet but as i said ive done everything i can but no
so can some one please give me a guide telling me to downgrade my wii without a wifi connectin in detail as im not a very good hacker im pro at games jst not this stuff lol so yer the only other option is to fix my internet if u do have any info on how i can please tell me my internet router is a DIR-300 form Dlink i got it last week or so and i get the error cod '51330' wen i try to connect thx to any 1 who helps me 8D

p.s if any of you are Australian and play cod waw or the conduit or MK and so forty and interested in joining a clanb im in the clan called AWR (Australian Wi-Fi Recon) Were probably the biggest Aussie clan so yer our website is www.awr-wii.enjin.com so come on over if u need assisntance on the website go to 'Clan Chat' and well be happy to help u
smile.gif

But anyways yer someone post a guide on how to downgrade my wii from 4.1 to 3.2 without wifi i do understand that it is very dangerous compared to the online way but i have no other choice haha thx guya

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
your going to end up bricking if you dont know what your doing.

there is no point in downgrading to 3.2 from 4.2

what are you trying to accomplish by downgrading?

AWR-cheesy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ahah no i do know wat im doing i just need steps to follow lol
and wat i want to accomplish by downgrading i want to make my wii unbrickable and get free VC games and i need to get my wii downgraded then my friend will tell me the rest but he doesnt know how to downgrade without wifi so thats y im asking you guys lol

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
The error code is a problem with Ninty servers apparently. Since 4.2 arrived on the scene their servers have been a bit flaky in certain parts of the world. Just bear with it and their servers should be back up and running properly. Or, take it to a mates and try their internet connection

If VC games is a pre-requiste, then 4.x is the choice for you. Why would you wanna lose SD menu? 3.2 doesn't give you brick protection and is outdated now.

Word of advice, if xzxero is advising you to stay as is, I would do it!

0M39A

Trophies
XP
Country
downgrading wont make your wii any more or less "unbrickable", and there is no such thing as "free" VC games. sure its easy to pirate them, but thats not the same as free.

stay on 4.1 its the best system menu version to be on imo. there is no advantage at all to downgrade to 3.2, and if your wii is a newer boot2v4, downgrading to 3.2 will completely brick you.

[edit]

AWR-cheesy said:
yew well as that may be im still gonna do it cos i can 8D and also u can make ur wii unbrickable ...if u know how

no, you are completely wrong. there is no secret that 3.2 offers that will make your wii unbrickable.

if youre not going to listen to any advice given to you, go ahead and try and downgrade your wii to 3.2, and as i said earlier, if its a newer boot2v4 wii, enjoy your nice white brick.

AWR-cheesy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok thx for the router help and also boot2v4 or wateva how do you find out which one it is. hmm ok then i wont downgrade it unless someone gives me a foolprrof way of doing it lol
also another question have you guys downgraded your wii if not how do you know all these things

0M39A

Trophies
XP
Country
AWR-cheesy said:
ok thx for the router help and also boot2v4 or wateva how do you find out which one it is. hmm ok then i wont downgrade it unless someone gives me a foolprrof way of doing it lol
also another question have you guys downgraded your wii if not how do you know all these things

because i was on 3.2e for at least a year, before i updated to 4.1 for a start.

if you dont even know what version of boot2 you have, then stay the hell away from downgrading. there simply is no foolproof way to downgrade to 3.2 for all wii's, as boot2v4 wii's simply can not run 3.2!

hell, if i want to go back to 3.2, i can simply load up bootmii, and restore one of my old 3.2e backups, but there is no point to it.

a simple way to see what boot2 version you have is to load up the hackmii installer, and see if it lets you install bootmii to boot2. if it does, youre either on boot2v2 or boot2v3. if you cant, youre on boot2v4.

[edit]

QUOTE(AWR-cheesy @ Oct 27 2009, 06:34 PM) ok is there anyways to do the stuff on 4.1 version then like wat u can do on 3.2 but wifout downgrading?

i dont understand your post.

0M39A

Trophies
XP
Country
AWR-cheesy said:
i mean can u get like wad manager and free VC games and shit without downgrading

Wad manager will run on all system menu's.

As i said before, there is no such thing as free VC games. You can pirate them though, but that is frowned upon here, and I suggest you don't talk about it.

Kwartel

The fairest in all the land
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
0M39A said:
AWR-cheesy said:
i mean can u get like wad manager and free VC games and shit without downgrading

Wad manager will run on all system menu's.

As i said before, there is no such thing as free VC games. You can pirate them though, but that is frowned upon here, and I suggest you don't talk about it.
Huh, almost everyone is pir8 here, and we are glad to help

AWR-cheesy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
lol well then for omegas sake (off the record how do i get and use wad manager to get free VC games on the 4.1 version in other words pirate plz tell me 8D)

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
AWR-cheesy said:
ok is there anyways to do the stuff on 4.1 version then like wat u can do on 3.2 but wifout downgrading?

If you use the word 'wifout' then you should walk away now!

To put it simply:

4.x does a hell of alot more than 3.2. Stay as you are!

AWR-cheesy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yes baza im not downgrading lol

and i have internet channel, nintendo channel, homebrew installed on my wii of course and a few apps like gecko os homebrew browser, supernintendo emulator and super mario

and ya i dont have an internet conection on my wii so i cant download stuff on it lol

r9delta

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guide on how to downgrade your Wii offline to 3.2
------------------------------------------------------------

10 PRINT "You don't.";
20 GOTO 10

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @SylverReZ youtube to mp3 some are still good, usefull when the official music video has better audio than the music in th ecd
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im back
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Find the studio rips, like a few GBs per song lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, game boys per song?
    I used to have a few of those with Direct Sound on XP and Audigy Platinum sound card with high end speakers was a glorious time for audio
    Lol no Gigabytes per song
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Some websites have full studio rips of production kind of hard to find for obvious reasons
    +1
    Not sure current audio codec based sound built in to motherboards can handle the bit depth those used
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, I just use mp3 files of the best quality i can find
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I say fuck it and open Spotify 80% of your musics already on it probably
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    or just put in on yt
    Xdqwerty for most people hearing anything better than 256Kbps MP3 they cannot tell the difference
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    play the songs video
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Audiophiles mjs second allegation
    Pedo Audio what ever MJ was into he lost a glove
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mjs glove fit
    Billies Jeans did not
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mj you are the father
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wifi 7 routers are already out
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    and i'm still here on wifi 5
    all my stuff is wired anyway
    what annoys me is my server has 2.5g but i have nothing else that does
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No real point in 7 unless you have 5gb which no real point in it
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No real point in 7 unless you have 5gb which no real point in it