ROM Hack How to downgrade 11.0-33?

darkjake

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey lads and ladett's,
Got a N3ds xl today and was super hyped to mod the living nintendo out of the device as i did with the dsi but since not using the dsi for so long i forgot that updates are murderer's to the fun stuff, How do i go about downgrading the N3ds xl from this firmware as i cannot find any articles about doing so, I already have the homebrew channel via browserhax however cfw is top priority and i have found no evidence you can install custom firmware on the latest update and have found several areas pointing to the fact i need to be on 9.2. Any ideas?

dpad_5678

Ape weak on own. Ape strong in unity.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to open up your system and solder four wires to your motherboard which is easily fried.
Ugh. You need to hardmod your system to downgrade 11.0.

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
aha well that sucks were the sun doesn't shine,
cheers for the info all ill regularly check here to look for updates on the situation, Off Topic would it be worth purchasing a sky3ds cartridge to run .3dsx and .cis files or is that broken to?
Sky works fine for .3ds files.

Pokem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
aha well that sucks were the sun doesn't shine,
cheers for the info all ill regularly check here to look for updates on the situation, Off Topic would it be worth purchasing a sky3ds cartridge to run .3dsx and .cis files or is that broken to?

You won't be able to play online though, because Nintendo can ban you from their online purposes because they are able to detect Sky3DS users

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :shy: