How to delete HorizonM/HzMod (with FBI, in my case)

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by JJ1013, May 16, 2018 at 9:05 PM.

1. JJ1013
    OP

JJ1013 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 16, 2018
    United States
    Since MarcusD didn't mention a way to uninstall HzMod, and it doesn't appear on the System Configuration, I think it's dark, isn't it?
    Though there's a way to delete it.

I should add, this MIGHT be possible with other CIA CFWs that doesn't show up on the System Configuration, but I'm focusing on HzMod.

I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOUR NINTENDO 3DS SYSTEM GETS DAMAGED BY A WAY OR OTHER!

Let's get started, shall we.

Get your HorizonM CIA. Highlight it with the cursor.
    Look at the Title ID, and maybe at the filesize. You'll need that data. In my case, the Title ID is "000401300CF00F02" and the size is 432.00 KiB.
    Go to the "Titles" menu, and then scroll all the way down until you find your DSiWare programs. (purple letters) If you don't have DSiWare programs, just find the "DS Download Play" program, then continue into the next step.
    Scroll up where numbers and letters on red appear. Search for the title ID.
    When you find the Title ID, if you want, take a look at the size.
    Press A, and use the "Delete Title" option.
    Then you deleted the title, press A to continue.
    Now exit FBI, cross your fingers, and if you're lucky enough, HorizonM will dissapear, with your system being intact.
    You're done!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice