How to delete and resset all cios and ios on wii?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by sigdig, Jul 6, 2014.

1. sigdig
    OP

sigdig Member

Newcomer
    Jul 6, 2014
    Norway
    Seems like I have messed up much, downloaded different versions, followed different tutorials and used outdated applications that had downloaded wrong ios for programs and stuff, so now I get errors after errors.. I wasn't able to run games with usb loader gx, whenever i tried to, i came back to the homebrew channel, so i followed this tutorial http://nintendo-wii.wonderhowto.com/how-to/install-ios249-wii-and-play-backup-games-381973/ however I think its a bit outdated cuz the trucha bug restorer page is deleted. Therefore I downloaded a newer version i found from google... I have been using dop-mi and other cios installers to be able to use the wii shop channel without updateing the system and stuff, and it used to work. However it ends up with that I just get errors after errors when trying to use stuff....... Please help me, I just want it to be clean again ^____^ (I even got error when I tried to delete ioses with any tile deleter)

2. sigdig
    OP

sigdig Member

Newcomer
    Jul 6, 2014
    Norway
    Anyone? :sad:

3. migles

migles All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me

GBAtemp Patron
    migles is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Sep 19, 2013
    China
    Earth-chan
    you have a nand backup right? use it then use modmii, it will install all the stuff in the "right way"

this is the easyest method and lazyest i can see...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice