How to delete and resset all cios and ios on wii?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by sigdig, Jul 6, 2014.

1. sigdig
    OP

sigdig Member

Newcomer
    Jul 6, 2014
    Norway
    Seems like I have messed up much, downloaded different versions, followed different tutorials and used outdated applications that had downloaded wrong ios for programs and stuff, so now I get errors after errors.. I wasn't able to run games with usb loader gx, whenever i tried to, i came back to the homebrew channel, so i followed this tutorial http://nintendo-wii.wonderhowto.com/how-to/install-ios249-wii-and-play-backup-games-381973/ however I think its a bit outdated cuz the trucha bug restorer page is deleted. Therefore I downloaded a newer version i found from google... I have been using dop-mi and other cios installers to be able to use the wii shop channel without updateing the system and stuff, and it used to work. However it ends up with that I just get errors after errors when trying to use stuff....... Please help me, I just want it to be clean again ^____^ (I even got error when I tried to delete ioses with any tile deleter)

2. sigdig
    OP

sigdig Member

Newcomer
    Jul 6, 2014
    Norway
    Anyone? :sad:

3. migles

migles Mei the sexiest bae

GBAtemp Patron
    migles is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Sep 19, 2013
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    my dad works for nintendo.
    you have a nand backup right? use it then use modmii, it will install all the stuff in the "right way"

this is the easyest method and lazyest i can see...