How To Create your Own Custom URL Internet Forwader Channels

Hello, Guys! Welcome back to mrt84! Today I am going to do a tutorial on How To Create Custom Internet Forwader Channels.

A few things you need:

Internet Channel

ModMii

CustomizeMii

1. Creating a Custom Internet Forwader DOL file

Run ModMii.exe, type "I" following the word "Agree". Press "A' for Advance Downloads (DOL/ISO Builder). Press "F". Chosse either "Dol" or "iSO". I recommend you chosse "Dol". Enter the Website URL that you want to chosse. & then press "Enter". & then Name your ".dol" to something for Example "Wiibrew". & then Press "1" press "D" for Download" & press "Y" for Yes.

2. Converting a DOL into WAD/Moddifying Icons & Banners.

Go to "CustomizeMii" & chosse a BASE WAD that you want to chosse go to "Title" & Change the Channel title to something. Next to go "Options" Click on "Broswe" by clicking "Load DOL" & chosse the DOL file that you just created the DOL can be found in "C:/ModMii/COPY_TO_SD/DOL/exaample.dol". You can now modify it's icons & banners once yourdone go head & "CREATE WAD". & then save it to your SD Card or USB,

1. Install your Custom URL WAD on your Wii.
Before installing make sure you have Priiloader installed on your Wii. Before attempting this.

D

Deleted User

Hello, Guys! Welcome back to mrt84! Today I am going to do a tutorial on How To Create Custom Internet Forwader Channels.

A few things you need:

Internet Channel

ModMii

CustomizeMii

Run ModMii.exe, type "I" following the word "Agree". Press "A' for Advance Downloads (DOL/ISO Builder). Press "F". Chosse either "Dol" or "iSO". I recommend you chosse "Dol". Enter the Website URL that you want to chosse. & then press "Enter". & then Name your ".dol" to something for Example "Wiibrew". & then Press "1" press "D" for Download" & press "Y" for Yes.

Go to "CustomizeMii" & chosse a BASE WAD that you want to chosse go to "Title" & Change the Channel title to something. Next to go "Options" Click on "Broswe" by clicking "Load DOL" & chosse the DOL file that you just created the DOL can be found in "C:/ModMii/COPY_TO_SD/DOL/exaample.dol". You can now modify it's icons & banners once yourdone go head & "CREATE WAD". & then save it to your SD Card or USB,

Before installing make sure you have Priiloader installed on your Wii. Before attempting this.
Would be nicer if the Wii could view any pages besides Google.

Fawe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This is cool, thanks!
You made an error though, I think you mean "I followed by the word Agree" and not "I following the word Agree". That would make "Agree I".

BlazeMasterBM

I Eat Garlics
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

A few things you need:

Internet Channel

ModMii

CustomizeMii

Could this be done with any URL? Specifically, ones that I'm POSITIVE the Wii can visit. Or will it just take you to Google?

AFK797

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Bump.
Nice.

This seems useful for anyone who uses the wiimmfi patcher via the internet channel exploit, it would save them a few clicks.
...but then again, If you knew about wii hacks enough to do this, you'd probably just be using the regular patcher homebrew app. Still pretty neat though

Reactions: BlazeMasterBM

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yeah agreed