Hacking How to create dvd5 SSBB NTSC-USA with fully playable SS emissary.

fluidmax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just made my dvd5 with the files above and working fine on D2CKey(D1A chipset), for the life of me i wasn't able to get the DVD9 USA release to work on my New Wii however it works fine on the earlier D2C Wii that my room mate has (Verbatim DL burned at 2.4X with layer break). anyway i am happy this is woring out, perhaps we will see a down sampled version soon for the DVD5

giodigenna

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thanx Wiifiend. The .rar archive posted on rapidshare includes a brief step by step tutorial, very clear and easy to follow. As soon as I'll complete my bittorrent download I'll give it a try. In think this DVD5 method will be the only way to play SSBB without risks, until Nintendo will decide to fix the DL reading problems most consoles (including mine) are experiencing.

danci

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
guys, need help... whats error reading FST mean in trucha signer??? i tried opening the scrubbed iso but i always get that error..
help, anyone?

sekhu

moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
if you scrubbed your iso without the correct key.bin file, then you resulting scrub will be incorrect which in turn will make it not open with trucha signer and result in the fst error.

dydy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
how to find key.bin for wiiscruber?

thanks
wink.gif

derrick

Trophies
XP
Country
France
hi

after the compression of SSBB ISO with wiiscrubber, I get a "error readind fst" when I try to open the compressed ISO with trucha ...

Any idea ?

dydy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

hasteveha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
have a question. I did the 15% unplug method a while back to play jap brawl on my us wii with wii key 1.9g. I have retail usa brawl but that won't work. I burnt usa brawl on dual layer and it plays fine. It did not ask me to update though. I updated from the internet 3.2u . Is that the same update that is on the disc? Also is there a way after I load up from the burnt version of brawl with my retail version.I try to swap it but it says put orginal disc back in

abc99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hasteveha said:
have a question. I did the 15% unplug method a while back to play jap brawl on my us wii with wii key 1.9g. I have retail usa brawl but that won't work. I burnt usa brawl on dual layer and it plays fine. It did not ask me to update though. I updated from the internet 3.2u . Is that the same update that is on the disc? Also is there a way after I load up from the burnt version of brawl with my retail version.I try to swap it but it says put orginal disc back in

I have ntsc wii 3.2u with wiikey 1.9g and I had to do the SSBB update. I think it is one of those updates-that-is-not-really-an-update. I don't know that it really changed anything.

Someone here said you cannot boot the dvd5 and then put in your retail dvd9 disk. Their theory was that the wii is caching the locations of the movies. People on main thread have been successful in booting the DVD9 DL burn and then swapping for their retail tho.

ArvinaLove

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
piatzo said:
When i try to open the scrubbed iso on trucha a error message apear...

"Error decrypting data"

What i do?!
make sure your using custom keyset 1. and can someone plz help me find key.bin via pm? i really dont know what it is.

2cb2ct7

Trophies
XP
Country
Just made a DVD5 following this guide. Before signing I also changed the update.inf to Prophets modified update. I then patched the main.dol provided here with Generic Wii Patcher to remove 001 error and change video modes NTSC to PAL. Signed the disc, regionfrii'd to PAL and burnt it! Works like a charm.

Just incase any of you PAL owners wanted to make a working DVD5 disc, those steps worked perfectly for me!!

I'm using the DVD5 instead of the DVD9 to save working the Wii laser too hard ;P

piatzo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
ArvinaLove said:
piatzo said:

"Error decrypting data"

What i do?!
make sure your using custom keyset 1. and can someone plz help me find key.bin via pm? i really dont know what it is.

The same thing occurs when i use the custom keyset 1. =/

i just want to play the game =~

btw, i send u a pm about the key.bin

ArvinaLove

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
piatzo said:
ArvinaLove said:
piatzo said:

"Error decrypting data"

What i do?!

The same thing occurs when i use the custom keyset 1. =/

i just want to play the game =~

btw, i send u a pm about the key.bin

Thank you
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...