How to copy games from one 3ds to another ?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Most-Wanted, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Most-Wanted
    OP

Most-Wanted 3D OLED TV'S /o/

Apr 2, 2017
    Freeshop is dead, and i have tons of games on a few of my familys 3ds's , So i was thinking i don't need freeshop since i have maxed out both boys and girls games on 3ds's and can get new releases manually, How can i do this? how can i copy these games that are now painful to get "well atleast the indie games and dlc"
    If i can figure this out, I could also go from jobless to having a job, i'll make my own 3DS business, A big FU to Nintendo, before i didn't care since anyone could do this if i gave them a link to 3DS guide and then freeshop/key site.

2. Hunter

Hunter i'ma stuffup the board

Former Staff
    Nov 20, 2003
    Australia
    Melbourne, Australia
    waste your time doing it, no one really cares what you do for a job..

https://3ds.hacks.guide/godmode9-usage.html

read this and learn how to convert your installed games to cia format. or just learn how to search for premade ones

Hayato213 likes this.
  3. Most-Wanted
    OP

Apr 2, 2017
    Shhhh don't be rude, they would care since they get tons of games pre-installed for there kids intead of buying them and kids missing out on 70% of games, most parents don't even know this "jailbreaking" even exists

4. BADDINOROX99

BADDINOROX99 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 9, 2015
    United States
    or you could go from being jobless by actually getting a job and not ripping people off...

5. Most-Wanted
    This message by Most-Wanted has been removed from public view by WeedZ, Aug 22, 2018, Reason: Inappropriate.
    Aug 22, 2018
  6. WeedZ

WeedZ Possibly an Enlightened Being

Jan 13, 2015
    United States
    The State of Denial
    There are people that do mods for money. I did it with the og Xbox. Its not the cash grab you think it is. You'll need a day job.

BADDINOROX99 and Most-Wanted like this.
  7. Most-Wanted
    OP

Apr 2, 2017
    Thank you, i got my first ps2 and later xbox 360 hacked from the Sunday markets, I was too young to do anything and my parents/grandparents are not tech savvy , i gave the person my device and money and next week i could play pirated Dvd based games , its how most people got into the world of pirating :-) or atleast where i lived.

Last edited by Most-Wanted, Aug 22, 2018
    WeedZ likes this.
  8. BADDINOROX99
    This message by BADDINOROX99 has been removed from public view by WeedZ, Aug 22, 2018, Reason: Reply to trashed post.
    Aug 22, 2018