Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'PS3 - Hacking & Homebrew' started by setsunahq, Sep 15, 2010.
Any tutorials for this? Any special program that I need?
Unless if my information is outdate, the only way possible is to ftp it in to your ps3
file manager homebrew.
What is the transfer rate?
Using coreftp I got 1.3mb transfer rate to PS3 using wireless. I haven't tried wired yet. Oh sorry that was using ftp.
I haven't tried filemanager as yet, but I heard it was fast.
The games need to fit on a FAT32 device though, so he might as well just play the games off of the external drive.
I have a game on an external HDD in the Gamez folder, in backup manager how do I go about launching this as it does not seem to see it on the external drive?
Stop spamming I answered your question in another thread.
Hey you dont need no ftp the new open backup manager can do this
Open Manager v1.0
Open Manager features:
- Supports up to 512 items from two USB devices, internal hdd and bluray
- Ability to copy games from bdvd to hdd0 or USBs, from hdd0 to USBs or from USBs to hdd0. It is done asking to you the destination device. It use uses asynchronous reading and writing for fast copy.
- Special support for big files in FAT: it splits files >= 4GB using .666xx fragments (if the file is name.ext, the file splits as name.ext.66600, name.ext.66601,¡). This file is not bootable and it is marked using ¡®_¡¯ as folder prefix. The file is joining when you copy it to hdd0 device
- Automatically finds the path of the games and asks to you about it. In other case, if the Open Manager is installed in the hdd0 creates one. You can change it pressing L2+START later.
- Including checking game option (pressing L1). It displays information about the files, size, splits or big files, if it have one.
- Support for Homebrew: you can creates ¡°homebrew¡± folder in root USB FAT device and put here others folders with an EBOOT.BIN (.self format) and one ICON0.PNG. Also you can use the internal hdd0. Homebrew is launched directly and receive the path in argv.
- FTP support to upload homebrew: open_manager uses ¡°OMAN46756¡å as user, by default. I recommend flashfxp to use it, because FTP support is not very good¡
NOTE: Open Manager works with Hermes payload update. So,if you return from game list, apps_home can launch gamaes without one disc (some games dont work without any disc), but if you return from Homebrew, apps_home works from usb000
NOTE2: You can modify the program as you want, but please, make public the source code