How to convert .sav file for Save data filer or Jksv

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by azerti1304, Aug 21, 2016.

1. azerti1304
    OP

azerti1304 GBAtemp Regular

Sep 20, 2015
    France
    Hi. I found a sav file on gba temp of Skylanders trap team. How i can convert that file in format to use in save data managers ?

Thanks in advance.

2. MattKimura

MattKimura 3DS & WiiU Enthusiast

Jun 30, 2014
    United States
    As far as I know, .sav files are encrypted and require the use of the rom to decrypt it. For example if this save came from Gateway, you'd need a Gateway plus the rom of that game before you can decrypt it and export it for use with save managers.

Nothing you can do with just a .sav file alone.

3. azerti1304
    OP

Sep 20, 2015
    France
    ok thanks. So i can do nothing cause i havent a gateway. If A VERY COOL guy want to become my hero and help me for convert a save .... :)

Last edited by azerti1304, Aug 21, 2016
  4. Gold_Up

Gold_Up Member

Newcomer
    Jul 15, 2016
    Singapore
    You should ask someone to convert it for you. I did the same thing and I got help really quicly.
    Tu devrais demander de l'aide à quelqu'un sur le site. J'ai fait de même hier et on m'a converti ma sauvegarde très vite. (Juste au cas-où tu préfères le français x) )
    P.s. Before anyone starts saying that I shouldn't speak other languages here, I only translated what I said in the first sentence because I assumed he's french(because of the displayed flag and his profile picture).

5. azerti1304
    OP

Sep 20, 2015
    France
    Thanks. :) i will make that.

Last edited by azerti1304, Aug 21, 2016
  6. UltimaMist

UltimaMist Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 24, 2017
    France
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice