Hacking [HOW-TO] Convert psVita/psTV cex to semi debug (rex) (NEW)

SKGleba

O ja pierdole!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi guys i was bored so i found a way to use debug features (like debug options,dex pkg installer etc)
I contacted Voxel and some other guys and told them about my discovery and we decided to make a easyinstaller.
So Voxel made it.
Benefits ?:
Multi account (even multi saves lol)
Fake region (for region locked apps/games)
Fake ps+
Fake trophy earning/trophy debug
Ethernet adapter support
dex pkg installer
convert trials to full
ingame debug
and more!!

And here is how to install it (VITA):
1) Download: https://github.com/Voxel9/Testkit-Installer-Deluxe/releases/
2) Make sure u have unsafe homebrew on in henkaku settings, you can also disable spoof.
3) Copy&install vpk
4) Run app, hit Install testkit firmware , and wait til it complete.
5) It should reboot, you should have some apps added on livearea
6) Profit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How to install on psTV:
Process is longer- all info and files to download can be found here:
https://mega.nz/#F!y8YxGS4A!BSN2d5dYq2twxsP5iQ0Tbg
(refer to how-to.txt)

You can uninstall it by simply clicking "Uninstall testkit fw" in TID

You wont loose any data when installing/uninstalling

DO NOT TRY TO USE i.e psVita installer on psTV (or psTV on psV) cuz u will hardsoftbrick (only way will be reinstall fw with pup)

PS Store:
https://mega.nz/#!qpghGYZI!y7EmS6tK1xmVRYveX-8b4Q45eLZ6PdRNUxabG3zxXBI
If u need a ps store version that dont need vs0:app/NPXS10002/rco plugin here, (redirected to ux0:app/SKGPST0R3/rco) just pm me

Missing Things:
https://pastebin.com/Mpb7pERA

Credits:
Voxel - for TID, help, kDump shrink/mod
Me (SKGleba) - for finding the way to do it, adapting it to psTV etc
PsvitaDevTestKit95 - for kDump mod
Modz,CelesteBlue - for help & testing
Zecoxao - for original kDump plugin
Team molecule - For henkaku/taihen/enso
YifanLu - for usbmc (psTV version)
And everyone who i forgot to mention - for help lol
LATEST UPDATE: https://mega.nz/#F!a1gD1RRR!HVXLLOJ-kK4wT01BI5ymOA

Last edited by SKGleba,

ishygdaft

A mystery wrapped in an enigma
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question. S&P's version ignores activation, does this release have the "test kit expired" activation bit in?

ishygdaft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, s&p uses the same (our) latest files so its the same, if u want a red watermark with this message i can give u a plugin to place in ur0:tai

No no, I hate it. Thank you for the quick answer man. I'm vaguely vary of s&p's release and I'm far more inclined to trust your specific take on it over his. Forgot to say, thank you very much for releasing this. You and the rest of your friends/team. I've been drooling over dev kits since 2014 and having these features in front of my face is a hell of an awesome thing.

Last edited by ishygdaft,

SKGleba

O ja pierdole!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Too bad that some persons dun understand this, partially thats why im makin this thread and not voxel, he left the vita scene :-(

ishygdaft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Too bad that some persons dun understand this, partially thats why im makin this thread and not voxel, he left the vita scene :-(
Yeah I saw that.... what happened? Someone must have said something to really piss him off or they wronged him.

modz2014

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Don't we love how s&p uses our stuff team yer right I'm joking I hate

Welll let's says guys I'm gonna be working on getting devkit stuff working I've been working hard on this myself and this team with creating it

Atm I was working on fixing my MacBook Pro that hadn't been working for a long time so I had been fixing for days and i finally fixed it yay so I installed windows 10 and mac OS X so yer I also have two laptop freeBSD mac OS X and windows 10

Here we go team hopefully we devkit stuff working anyway hope people enough this new version of this app and let there be more stuff to come in the future guys :)

SKGleba

O ja pierdole!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Yeah I saw that.... what happened? Someone must have said something to really piss him off or they wronged him.
Its not a place to talk about this, also i dont want , lets just dont talk

Attachments

• download2a7bc1ad_femulated_2f0_2fPictures_2fScreenshots_2f2017_08_07_23.39.21.png
    download2a7bc1ad_femulated_2f0_2fPictures_2fScreenshots_2f2017_08_07_23.39.21.png
    14.5 KB · Views: 464

ishygdaft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its not a place to talk about this, also i dont want , lets just dont talk
I'm sorry, I understand. As an outsider it has little baring anyways. Just know that some of us have been looking to the future for a release like this and it's very much appreciated.

Reactions: SKGleba

ishygdaft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fun fact, S&P's release omits the boot parameters setting, also I could swear that check is janky on his release.... it's a lot smoother on this one. I don't want to bash on the dude... your release just seems better. After using check on s&p's release, the home menu would run at a lower frame rate, this doesn't seem to happen with your guy's release. host0:/package is missing from the other release in package installer.

Last edited by ishygdaft,

SKGleba

O ja pierdole!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Fun fact, S&P's release omits the boot parameters setting, also I could swear that check is janky on his release.... it's a lot smoother on this one. I don't want to bash on the dude... your release just seems better. After using check on s&p's release the home menu would run at a lower frame rate, this doesn't seem to happen with your guy's release.
Cuz hes using files made for this, but it shouldnt lag or something.., when we talked this morning it worked teh same :hmm:
Also boot parameters are useless, we are just using dex devkit settings, hes using testkit settings

Last edited by SKGleba,

ishygdaft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cuz hes using files made for this, but it shouldnt lag or something.., when we talked this morning it worked teh same :hmm:
I swear that yours is preforming better, there's also a bit or 2 extra in your release. I would power cycle and that issue was persistent. Your release don't seem to suffer from the menu lag after check.

Reactions: SKGleba

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Cool.