how to convert gateway AQEE.sav to sky3ds format for oothax?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by romanaOne, Nov 28, 2015.

1. romanaOne
    OP

romanaOne GBAtemp Regular

Apr 18, 2014
    United States
    where the potential goes to zero
    How do you convert a gateway game save file to sky3ds format?

I want to do this so that I can use the save file(AQEE.sav) included in the GW ultra 3.5.1 with ocarina of time on sky3ds. Actually, all I need is this one save in sky3ds save format.

2. qproject

qproject GBAtemp Regular

Mar 12, 2015
    Canada
  3. romanaOne
    OP

romanaOne GBAtemp Regular

Apr 18, 2014
    United States
    where the potential goes to zero
    I'm a little worried about accidentally downloading an update to sysnand if I use ninjhax.
    I guess I'll just have to be quick. Kinda sucks how there's no wifi kill switch anymore.

I'm planning on using the QR code in the Gateway manual. If I understand correctly, I have to have wifi on because scanning the QR code causes something to be downloaded and then the Gateway menu appears and I can proceed with setting up emunand.

I'm only planning on using oothax/ninjhax once, then downgrading mset so I can use the profile to start gateway. (Eventually, I 'll set up reinand, but I'm not sure about CFW on n3ds.)

Last edited by romanaOne, Nov 28, 2015
  4. Quantumcat

Quantumcat Dead and alive

Nov 23, 2014
    Australia
    Canberra, Australia
    Don't worry about an update getting downloaded. You can remove downloaded updates by holding L, R, A, and up while turning on the power and then quitting the menu that comes up.