Hacking How to convert Forwarder wads to Full wads

JN_big3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys,
I was just wondering How to convert Forwarder wads to Full wads. In one website, I saw you had to download CustomizeMii. Then, Open your forwarder wad. Then in Options, Get the .dol file then click create wad. Is this right because My friend wants to install WiiFlow 2.2. We tried to search full wads of it but all of them were forwarders. Just to make sure it won't brick his Wii like mine.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello, I really recommend you forwarders, the problems with full wads is that you cant update them easy. Where is the problem with them btw? Forwarders can load from usb too just as information.

JN_big3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
FIX94 said:
Hello, I really recommend you forwarders, the problems with full wads is that you cant update them easy. Where is the problem with them btw? Forwarders can load from usb too just as information.

Hi man, Well the reason of it because. I don't like forwarders because:
1. You have to have the app every time you load the forwarder. My problem there is I always bring my Wii to my friends house and play my Wii games. So what if I forgot my SD card or HDD?
2. The name of the folder that it forwards at must be REALLY SPECIFIC. What if I would like to rename that folder. Then, it can't forward to that folder because I renamed it.
3. Some of them just boots back to the system menu without any reason. TOTALLY WEIRD!

Burton

Real Life VIP and Educator
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
JN_big3 said:
FIX94 said:

Hi man, Well the reason of it because. I don't like forwarders because:
1. You have to have the app every time you load the forwarder. My problem there is I always bring my Wii to my friends house and play my Wii games. So what if I forgot my SD card or HDD? Sd cards are needed for config and games and so is the HDD. If I were a troll I would reply that only a moron would forget those things if he is to bring a soft modded Wii to a friend's house. Your example isn't a valid excuse.
2. The name of the folder that it forwards at must be REALLY SPECIFIC. What if I would like to rename that folder. Then, it can't forward to that folder because I renamed it. Another invalid excuse, if you named it incorrectly then correct it right away on a PC or rename it with WiiXplorer.
3. Some of them just boots back to the system menu without any reason. TOTALLY WEIRD! Missing/Incorrect ios. The same happens with FULL Channels too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.