How to convert Forwarder wads to Full wads

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by JN_big3, Oct 2, 2011.

Oct 2, 2011
  1. JN_big3
    OP

Member JN_big3 GBAtemp Regular

Philippines
    Hi guys,
    I was just wondering How to convert Forwarder wads to Full wads. In one website, I saw you had to download CustomizeMii. Then, Open your forwarder wad. Then in Options, Get the .dol file then click create wad. Is this right because My friend wants to install WiiFlow 2.2. We tried to search full wads of it but all of them were forwarders. Just to make sure it won't brick his Wii like mine.

2. FIX94

Global Moderator FIX94 Global Moderator

Germany
    Hello, I really recommend you forwarders, the problems with full wads is that you cant update them easy. Where is the problem with them btw? Forwarders can load from usb too just as information.

3. JN_big3
    OP

Member JN_big3 GBAtemp Regular

Philippines
    Hi man, Well the reason of it because. I don't like forwarders because:
    1. You have to have the app every time you load the forwarder. My problem there is I always bring my Wii to my friends house and play my Wii games. So what if I forgot my SD card or HDD?
    2. The name of the folder that it forwards at must be REALLY SPECIFIC. What if I would like to rename that folder. Then, it can't forward to that folder because I renamed it.
    3. Some of them just boots back to the system menu without any reason. TOTALLY WEIRD!

4. Burton

Member Burton Real Life VIP and Educator

Puerto Rico