Hacking How to convert downloaded WII U USB Helper games so it can be read in Loadiine?

Mazcaritu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
In usb helper, right click on game, unpack to loadiine format...
Hi, could you tell me please? I have downloaded Mario Kart 8 wii wii u usb helper and from the downloaded section unpacked to loadiine format (meta, content and code (the game and the dlc); how do I do for load the game with haxchii or loadiine

CORE

3:16
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
U can also use CDecrypt standalone

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hi, could you tell me please? I have downloaded Mario Kart 8 wii wii u usb helper and from the downloaded section unpacked to loadiine format (meta, content and code (the game and the dlc); how do I do for load the game with haxchii or loadiine

SD:\wiiu\games\mario kart 8

First though you will need to load HaxChi or Browser Exploit then I reccomend Mocha+FS.

There plenty Tutorials in the Wii U Tutorials Section.

https://gbatemp.net/forums/wii-u-tutorials.265/

Mazcaritu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Thank you very much, I have two folders the game and the dlc. Both of them have code, content and meta, but i don´t know if i need mor,e I use Hachii; I mean, do I need to put the dlc inside the Mario Kart 8, what structure?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Thank you very much, I have two folders the game and the dlc. Both of them have code, content and meta, but i don´t know if i need mor,e I use Hachii; I mean, do I need to put the dlc inside the Mario Kart 8, what structure?
For Haxchi you should not be using Loadiine format (and there is really no reason to be using Loadiine anymore)
The .app/.h3/.tik etc. files should go in their own folder for each game/DLC/update in SD:\install\, then you run WUPInstaller GX2 or WUPInstaller Y mod from HBL to install.

Loadiine has long load times, no online support, and worse compatibility.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok, but I don´t want to use wup installer...
Why though when it's perfectly safe to use? It has the advantage of working with all games. Has much faster load times. You can play online. Use dlc easily and many many more advantages.

Reactions: Mazcaritu

ElektriikAtk

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Why though when it's perfectly safe to use? It has the advantage of working with all games. Has much faster load times. You can play online. Use dlc easily and many many more advantages.

Sorry for necroposting but, should using a microSD be the reason to use Loadiine? I have a 64GB microSD and I was wondering if there was a way of installing games to it like if it was a USB wiyhout needing to buy a microSD to USB adapter. Loadiine is hard to understand for me and I was thinking if you could install games from WUP Installer GX2 to the microSD (I really don't think that's possible but still...)

Last edited by ElektriikAtk,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Mkay.