Hacking How to Convert a DS cart to GBA?

Operate170

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been wanting an EZ Flash IV, but I can't seem to find one. But I read a few threads and I did read about how people have turned their GBA compatible DS carts into GBA carts. Could someone tell me or show(with video) how I could do that?

Operate170

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been wanting an EZ Flash IV, but I can't seem to find one. But I read a few threads and I did read about how people have turned their GBA compatible DS carts into GBA carts. Could someone tell me or show(with video) how I could do that?

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
DS compatible carts = Supercard miniSD, M3 Perfect and/or EZ-Flash IV. Which in turn I guess are the same exact things you can't find in the first place.

Or maybe they meant EZ-Flash 3in1, which would require you a DS _everytime_ you wanted to add a new game into the onboard flash. Only one game at time, too.

SuzieJoeBob

NOT a New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you mean "playing GBA games with just the DS flashcart"??? If so, then that requires a GBA emulator specifically for DS flashcarts, such as TempGBA or gbaemu4ds. For TempGBA, you must have a Supercard DSTWO. For gbaemu4ds, you will need an R4i gold, but from how I interpreted it, anything that can run what is known as "R4 Wood" version 1.45 or newer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Ohkay