ByJustAsix
OP
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
Ok so I just got my PSP-3000 yesterday (By the way I don't care if it isn't hackable or what anyone says its awesome) and you know I had to get it connected to the internet......but it's a failure. I did everything. I even went as far as to manually insert all the ip and DNS settings. I even made sure I inserted the WEP code correctly. I mean it connects to the router but it won't connect to the internet. How can I get this to work. Please help.....

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Do you have MAC filtering enabled on your router? If so, you have to allow PSP's MAC address (in System Information), or disable it altogether.

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Well, go into your router's settings and somewhere in Advanced Config there should be an option to turn it off.

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
OP
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
mine was disable from the start so that can't be it

EDIT
I keep getting a damn DNS error (8041040F)......No matter what I put into the ip settings I always get that shit, and when I tell it to get the ip setting itself it say it can't get them.....ARRRRRRAAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!

refugio

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
go here

http://192.168.1.1/

type in a password if you have one set up for your router, which should have been when you set up the router the first time
next go to wireless tab, then wireless MAC filter, and disable or enable and add the psp's address; your choice
if that wont work, the go to wireless security tab and confirm your connection type (ex: WEP, WAP etc..) and the KEY

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM