How to compile Retroarch Cores for Wii U

El_Misterioso

CIA Agent
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I don't know what, "You need the DevkitPPC(r29) toolchain installed and the DEVKITPRO and DEVKITPPC environment variables set to the respective folders." (DevkitPPC, Devkiypreo and devkitPPPC(r29) I want to know if is a guide or downloads for these tools to compile retroarch cores and retroarch into .rpx

Kopimist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RetroArch is already available online precompiled. Is there a particular reason you're trying to compile it yourself?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think they're up to r40 with ppc, so it may or may not compile. There's a site with all other versions, since devkitPro will try downloading the latest. @ploggy has compiled it iirc. I'd try to help more by trying to compile it, but my computer is messed up right now.

Reactions: Kopimist

Kopimist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want the core Desmune or melonDS, the DS Injections not are complying my expectations
Ah I see. Another option I think if you can't get it to compile, someone correct me if I'm wrong here but I think loadiine can launch DS games as well 🤔. I haven't used it myself in years tbh so I'm not 100% sure

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to compile this just now on r40. I can create the elf, but it won't create the rpx, so I think it's too new.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: Oh @RedColoredStars yeah thats sad :sad: i feel it.