How to Compile NXHax

Discussion in 'The Edge of the Forum' started by Larsenv, May 15, 2016.

1. Larsenv
    OP

Larsenv RiiConnect24 Developer

Sep 28, 2013
    United States
    Texas
    OK so me and my friends were hungry so we went to eat something and we finally found a place and our waiter told us to compile NXHax so we went home and got something to do so and we went back and the place wasn't there anymore so we try to find somewhere else to eat and we finally found a place and our waiter told us to compile NXHax so we went home and got something to do so and we went back and the place wasn't there anymore so we try to find somewhere else to eat and we finally found a place and our waiter told us to compile NXHax so we went home and got something to do so and we went back and the place wasn't there anymore so we try to find somewhere else to eat and we finally found a place and our waiter told us to compile NXHax so we went home and got something to do so and we went back and the place wasn't there anymore so we try to find somewhere else to eat and we finally found a place and our waiter told us to compile NXHax so we went home and got something to do so and we went back and the place wasn't there anymore so we try to find somewhere else to eat and we finally found a place and our waiter told us to compile NXHax so we went home and wrote this tutorial.

1. Buy a banana.
    2. Shove it up your computer's butt.
    3. Open up Terminal 1337 and type in "shove_butt banana".
    4. There will be a picture of Donald Trump. Save it to your Desktop.
    5. Open up the picture and break it down into a million parts like making a puzzle.
    6. Put all the pictures together and you will compile with all of your pieces a picture of Donald Trump.
    7. Print it out.
    8. Hang it up on your wall.
    9. Make a post on GBATemp saying "2 DAY 2 DAY 2 DAY 2 DAY 2 DAY 2 DAY 2 DAY 2 DAY 2 DAY A9LH NIUEWW0EPOH89HGU8U04JPHWUPPUPOHU8RW" confusing the hell out of everyone.
    10. You've compiled NXHax.

rileysrjay and Tomato Hentai like this.
  2. Dorimori

Dorimori professional lurker

Mar 17, 2016
    United States
    the closet
    stuck on part 3 - my terminal keeps saying "'shove_butt banana' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file."
    pls to help, i need nxhax 2 day

[​IMG]

Larsenv and Omegadrien like this.
  3. nxwing

nxwing GBAtemp Addict

Jul 22, 2013
    Philippines
    The Capital
    Use the terminal from Linux

Omegadrien likes this.
  4. Dorimori

Dorimori professional lurker