Hacking How to change Wii System Menu Music

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do not think that there's a method to replace system menu music ( yet )

Yeah, if there is a way to change the system menu music, I would love to know how to do so, but I agree, I've never seen anything on this, so I don't think there exists a way to change the music.

rooskie54

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And even if it was possible: remember that time you bricked your wii a month ago?

My wii turns on and shows the health and safety screen but then it only plays the start up sound and then and then freezes with black screen!! Cant access bootmii(with reset button holded), I havent installed priiloader but I have backuped my nand with bootmii! If anyone can help I will appreciate.
And today:

I got it fixed for 90 euros by Nintendo

Maybe you should be more careful with this one?

Reactions: Hielkenator

George35000vr

hippity hoppity get off my property
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
And even if it was possible: remember that time you bricked your wii a month ago?

And today:

Maybe you should be more careful with this one?
I have already putted Priiloader but the problem is that I cant control bootmii or Priiloader with wii's keys and cios patcher doesnt patch(I have installed cios 249 wad for applying Priiloader and load usb loaders and other programs).Sorry for my bad English.

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have already putted Priiloader but the problem is that I cant control bootmii or Priiloader with wii's keys and cios patcher doesnt patch(I have installed cios 249 wad for applying Priiloader and load usb loaders and other programs).Sorry for my bad English.
Bad english or not, you are wrong and this does not make sense.
Please follow Modmii and call it a day.

Reactions: XFlak

George35000vr

hippity hoppity get off my property
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I have just extracted-unpacked the lplsound.brsar on the 0000001.app inside of the system menu wad and then edited with brawl box then i packed the .app and then the wad but every time im booting it just stuck on black screen(I used dolphinbecause i didn't want to brick my wii again) :wacko:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol