ROM Hack How to Change textures of Overworlds in Pokémon USUM

Xamork

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi there, i'm making a hackrom in Ultramoon and i can change textures of all the game, but the Overworlds are just impossible. I am trying for weeks, and i just can't do it... I made a video-tutorial showing step by step what i do. If anyone please could tell me what is wrong or could give me some advice please reply. Thanks a lot.

Xamork

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Can you maybe tell me how you solved it? I cant seem to edit the overworld textures of kukui for example. I have been trying for ages but nothing that I do works. Your help would be greatly appreciated. :)
You have to enter to the deepest file, open it with ohana, replace textures, and then recompile every file opened. If you change only one of them doesn't works.

DeusExMachina_CC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have to enter to the deepest file, open it with ohana, replace textures, and then recompile every file opened. If you change only one of them doesn't works.
Sorry to ask this many years later, but would you offer some instruction that how to recompile the edited .bin files back to .bin of whole map? (I am able to export them using ohana but not the way back)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night