XP
Country
United States
Things Needed:

Wii Scrubber 1.4: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CD2BOPEQ

New Super Mario Brothers ISO: www.google.com

The SZS modifier: http://chadderz.is-a-geek.com/wiicoder/download.aspx

Steps

1: Open up Wii scrubber, Open The New super Mario brothers.

2: Open up Partition 0 Scroll down to "US"(on NTSC ISO) or "EU" On PAL iso.

3: Open up the language you would like to change, for example, I opened ENGus.

4. Open up the "message" box and extract it some were you will remember.

5. After the SZS modifier has been installed, then go to the location were you saved the message file. Right click it, and press open. A message will pop up, and it will tell you that you need a program to open it up, and click on Open with(or open with programs in my computer) Search for the SZS modifier, It should be in C:\Program Files\ChadSoft\SZS Modifier (by default) If you are using windows 7 like i am it should be under C:\Program Files (x86)\ChadSoft\SZS Modifier (by default) and choose open with this program every time.

6: After you done step 5, the SZS modifier should open up, and the message file should have a different icon.

7: Once the SZS modifier has open the message file, open it up, you should see a notepad icon, press it and you should access the BMG editor.

8. Scroll around and find all the text you want to replace, you can not put more characteristics then the original files. After you change the message press SET TEXT and it will replace it, After you replaced all of them, press save, then exit it out.

9. Now save the message file. It will give you an error, ignore it. and press ok,and close the SZS modifier up.

10. Now you have replace the text, go to wiiscrubber and replace the message file.

You are done, now burn your iso or send it to your USB drive and play it. Have lolz.

UgotHacked

Video: Click Here

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
I'll add them then...Our team had this figured out for some time

SMNP01-13.png

kyoko_sayuri

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I need help (I never come to ask without first trying everything I know and I search), I'm sorry!
- I want edit the logo of the game
- I used SZC Modifier 2.4.1.0
- Open the file openingTitle.arc and found this:

30764942.png

Cool!
Then export as RAW (the only format that the SZC Modifier 2.4.1.0 exports):

58941183.png

- Well, now I want to edit the logo but can not convert the raw image (I tried several converters, Photoshop CS4, plugins, etc.)
- Does anyone know any program to edit raw files or a converter that works?

Problem solved, sorry for this off-topic (I mentioned the SZC Modifier and this topic is about something else)

Ugothacked

OP
Trophies
Website
UgotHacked.webs.com
XP
Country
United States
kyoko_sayuri said:
I need help (I never come to ask without first trying everything I know and I search), I'm sorry!
- I want edit the logo of the game
- I used SZC Modifier 2.4.1.0
- Open the file openingTitle.arc and found this:

30764942.png

Cool!
Then export as RAW (the only format that the SZC Modifier 2.4.1.0 exports):

58941183.png

- Well, now I want to edit the logo but can not convert the raw image (I tried several converters, Photoshop CS4, plugins, etc.)
- Does anyone know any program to edit raw files or a converter that works?

Problem solved, sorry for this off-topic (I mentioned the SZC Modifier and this topic is about something else)
Hey look, just double click the texture/logo and a window should apear were you can import all image formats

kyoko_sayuri

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
"Hey look, just double click the texture/logo and a window should apear were you can import all image formats"

Double click the image and nothing appears ... but I decided that using Wii.cs Tools, this works.
Thanks, I got it!

Ugothacked

OP
Trophies
Website
UgotHacked.webs.com
XP
Country
United States
kyoko_sayuri said:
"Hey look, just double click the texture/logo and a window should apear were you can import all image formats"

Double click the image and nothing appears ... but I decided that using Wii.cs Tools, this works.
Thanks, I got it!
ohh, sorry I took a look at it earlier, its a tpl, the szs doesnt do a good job, but if you open something else, the textures should always be in a .bress folder, then double click the pic, ( NOT THE ICON!) the actual pic and you will access the texture editor menu

kyoko_sayuri

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Ugothacked said:
kyoko_sayuri said:

Thanks, I got it!
ohh, sorry I took a look at it earlier, its a tpl, the szs doesnt do a good job, but if you open something else, the textures should always be in a .bress folder, then double click the pic, ( NOT THE ICON!) the actual pic and you will access the texture editor menu

It's true! Now I have got (I was clicking the icon lol)
Thank you very much!
bow.gif

riddle43

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
has anyone else had the program crash when trying to put the texture/logo back in i cant seem to do it it crashes every time

Ugothacked

OP
Trophies
Website
UgotHacked.webs.com
XP
Country
United States
riddle43 said:
has anyone else had the program crash when trying to put the texture/logo back in i cant seem to do it it crashes every time
It shoulnt crash, unless you open a model (rarely happened depending on the game) or if the image is a TPL, but then everthing should open fine, does it give you a "error.log"? If so, send it to me and I'll take a look at it and see why it is happening for future releases.

riddle43

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ill do what i can im on windows 7 64 bit
it doesnt give me a log file but i can send you my pic and see if you see whats wrong with it

let me know ill send it soon to you ok

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr