ROM Hack How to change old 3ds xl from europe region to china?

Soph19310

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a Europe region/Russian language old 3ds xl with custom firmware and I know how to region change using CTRTransfer images but I don't know how other than that... is there a Chinese CTRTransfer image out there?

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a Europe region/Russian language old 3ds xl with custom firmware and I know how to region change using CTRTransfer images but I don't know how other than that... is there a Chinese CTRTransfer image out there?
Why change it?

rebunal08

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Can somebody teach mo how to change region. I have a 3ds xl china or taiwan. I want to change region to us. I tried boomerbomb but didnt work i would like to try using r4 can somebody teach me. I cant really use my nintendo 3ds xl because i cant understand please help me

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Can somebody teach mo how to change region. I have a 3ds xl china or taiwan. I want to change region to us. I tried boomerbomb but didnt work i would like to try using r4 can somebody teach me. I cant really use my nintendo 3ds xl because i cant understand please help me

i answered you in another thread. whats boomerbomb ?

Reactions: Deleted-236924
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

* Bannerbomb as part of seedminer, or if you prefer to butchering it further, biggerboob.

After [B9S / Luma / GM9] custom firmware setup is installed on the o3DSXL,

Reactions: Deleted-236924

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Mkay.