Hacking How to change language to English on Japanese N3DS

s3r1alpari4h

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm planning on buying a Japanese N3DS soon and I was wondering if there's a hack/ option to change the system language to English... Im planning on installing a CFW on it so will that be in English?

Thanks,
S3r1alpari4h

CrispyYoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what I have read, that requires a donor O3DS from an english region (USA or Europe) by taking SecureInfo_A and injecting it from the O3DS into the N3DS. There's a tutorial for it in the tutorials section, however this might get you banned if you actively use both 3DSes at the same time.

D

Deleted-236924

You also need a few specific system titles from your target language, mainly system titles, because Japanese system titles would not work if your emunand is changed to English.

D

Deleted-19228

SecureInfo_A afaik is required only for eshop access. Everything else works without it.

s3r1alpari4h

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what I have read, that requires a donor O3DS from an english region (USA or Europe) by taking SecureInfo_A and injecting it from the O3DS into the N3DS. There's a tutorial for it in the tutorials section, however this might get you banned if you actively use both 3DSes at the same time.
Thanks

Also
What do you mean about the banned thing?

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks

Also
What do you mean about the banned thing?
If you use a SecureInfo_A on two different consoles there's a chance to be banned, is what he's saying. Though I'm not confident you can even use a SecureInfo_A file on another console if the original console has even been online once?

Again, not sure if it's worth the trouble just to have the system menus in English when you'll barely ever look at them

s3r1alpari4h

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you use a SecureInfo_A on two different consoles there's a chance to be banned, is what he's saying. Though I'm not confident you can even use a SecureInfo_A file on another console if the original console has even been online once?

Again, not sure if it's worth the trouble just to have the system menus in English when you'll barely ever look at them

Yeah I just hope emuNAND will be English

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 👈 Always touching 🍆 +1