How to carry NFC cards?

Discussion in 'Switch - Console, Accessories & Hardware' started by Asia81, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Asia81
    OP

Asia81 In my Ecchi World <3

Nov 15, 2014
    France
    I meant a kind of wallet for carry only cards and no money.
    I could buy this one, but I could take with me only 20 cards, and I would like one with more spaces (at least 50 would be perfect).
    I'm also searching for a binder (for collection purpose), the same you use for pokemon our yugioh cards.
    Do you have any suggestion?

Last edited by Asia81, Oct 3, 2018
  2. BlastedGuy9905

BlastedGuy9905 where's the updated autopsy report

Apr 13, 2017
    United States
    under your desk
    Buy three of those card wallets and hack them together. Really like that wallet.

3. bundat

bundat ¿

Jul 25, 2018
    Antarctica
    Are you making your own NFC cards using NTAG215 cards (i.e for Amiibo)?

If yes, and you haven't started making them yet, maybe make them on NTAG215 stickers instead?
    a.
    Then you can use something like stamp collectors use?
    I searched for "stamp holders" and found this:
    b.
    Supposedly has 240 slots, based on this Aliexpress listing, but I'm not sure if it's the size I am expecting (I don't actually have this).

Note: I'm not sure the holder thing I showed above is an appropriate size... I make my own Amiibo using NTAG215 stickers, but I don't use cards, I just keep them as stickers or stick them under cheap toys :P

4. Wolfy

Wolfy Person That Never Was

Aug 18, 2015
    United States
    Somewhere In The Aether...
    I got a nice little LOZ themed card holder from Wish when I got my cards from them as well. Holds about 20-30 so not the biggest but still pretty good for the cheap price I got it for.