Gaming How to capture Entei and Raikou in HGSS ?

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Hi,

Just wanted to know if someone has a tip to capture these legendaries easily. I have no problems to find them, but I don't remember that in GS versions, the two of them can escape when they're asleep... And son't want to use Pokésav or other mod for MasterBall or for the pokémons themselves.

Thanks
wink.gif

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Great ideas ! I think I'll use a Haunter/Gengar. Someone knows where I can find a Multi exp. ? (I don't know if it's the same name in english version, but it's the item who let you split the exp. even if the pokémon didn't fight)

Raiven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
you get the exp. share when trading the Red Gyarados' red scale to the guy in the house in lake of rage.. (

finalzelda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trowing pokebals at them
blink.gif

nevermind yust learn a pokemon mean look or something.

Omninox

GBATemp's™ Retired Cheats Compiler
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
if you don't have any pokemon with trapping moves like mean look, you could always just use a fast ball.

Shadow&Light

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a dugtrio could do it very well, since it doesnt get affected by electrical attacks from raikou, and has attacks to damage both, Raikou and Entei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So Raikou and Entei can also run away you say? Think of it this way: it's just like catching a Latios/Latias...excluding the "Run-Away-Even-When-Sleeping" part. Use moves that will prevent them from escaping.

Register

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's also the very-slow-and-tedious side option of Flash-ing Raikou and Entei, then trapping them with an ability or Mean Look; having their Accuracy down will prevent them from Roaring you [for the most part], and THEN you have the chance to wail on them.

pokesteven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is what I did: I really wanted Raikou so I just used a master ball but for Entei I had a thought out plan. First I used my Raikou and did Shock it got him to about half and paralized him. Next encounter I did shock again so he was in the red and paralized. (My raikou is 52). Then I went to Ecruteak City and kept going on route 37, checked the map, and if he wasnt there then went back to Ecruteak and back to route 37. I was finding him pretty quickly. I had caught a Wobbuffet so that I could get more than one Ultra Ball per Entei encounter, he does roar to run away though. Lastly I just kept throwing Ultra Balls. After each encounter I would heal my Wobbuffet. I got lucky and got Entei after about 7 Ultra Balls. Happy Hunting and Good Luck
smile.gif

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Entei captured (a friend of mine captured him for me with only one Ultra Ball lol). Just need Raikou now... I still have my Master Ball, but I want to keep it for Mewtwo or Rayquaza (already caught Electhor, Articuno, Kyogre, Entei, Suicune, Ho-oh and Lugia with Ultra Balls)

gameguy95

Needs More Furries!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ritsuki said:
Entei captured (a friend of mine captured him for me with only one Ultra Ball lol). Just need Raikou now... I still have my Master Ball, but I want to keep it for Mewtwo or Rayquaza (already caught Electhor, Articuno, Kyogre, Entei, Suicune, Ho-oh and Lugia with Ultra Balls)
1) i did not remember you could catch mewtwo or rayquaza
2)Electhor?_? wtf

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: being lactose intolerant is a sin