Hacking How to Buy An AceKard 2i From DealExtreme

neonewb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got my acekard2i April 4th, ordered on March 17 at like 11pm, shipped out on 23rd and left HK on the 27th. I live NYC by the way.

sn0wfish

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
popius said:
Has anyone who had theirs shipped around March 20 sumthing received their acekards yet?

i ordered mine around 17th march, it shipped on the 27th(finally!) and i got it on 3rd April.
smile.gif

hammer35

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered 4 total on March 19th, and arrived yesterday April 5th, the only problem is that I do not have a microsd card on hand to test any of them yet I have a card on the way that I ordered. All four stickers are centered on the cards. I will let back to let everyone know if there legit as soon as I can find out the firmware and update them.

popius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I finally got my package from DealExtreme. Only problem is they sent me two cyclones instead of the AceKard 2i i ordered. Has anyone had any experience dealing with refunds/exchanges? How quick is the process?

iamthemilkman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
popius said:
So I finally got my package from DealExtreme. Only problem is they sent me two cyclones instead of the AceKard 2i i ordered. Has anyone had any experience dealing with refunds/exchanges? How quick is the process?

They sent you 2 Cyclo's instead? Those cost more. Keep 'em and then get a 2i from ShopTemp or something!
biggrin.gif

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
popius said:
You can try to sell one of the Cyclos and get 2 AceKards for the price
tongue.gif

Klightx15

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i ordered 2 AK2i along with 2 replacement shells and a trigram screwdriver. i got the replacement shells and the screw driver but no AK2i
frown.gif
i placed the order on the 17th. the invoice still says awaiting stock. im canceling the order from DX and going to ShopTemp
yaynds.gif

edit: though id be alright with receiving a CycloDS from them ahaha
yay.gif
anything to replace this shitty R4

Agent007

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just received my AceKard 2is from dealextreme !!!!
smile.gif
I was hoping they gave me CycloDS's from hearing the posts above but what I actually ordered came !
smile.gif
yay dealextreme

hammer35

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally had a chance to test out all four of the cards that arrived from DX, they were all HW: 8181 and all updated to the 1.4 update normally and all run AKAIO 1.6 RC2 without a single problem, so they are all legit!
grog.gif

P.S. also all four are spring loaded and what I do to keep the spring from breaking is I take the microsd card and click the spring down into place only on the first time and then from then on I take the card in and out just by pulling it out and sliding it back in making sure to never press down far enough to make the spring come back up.

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Zensen said:
This method ins't working for me.When I click "add to cart" nothing is really added.

I appreciate your help
smile.gif
This method stopped working two months ago...
If you want a cart from there get it from NDSCardSale; DealExtreme just set up a new store for their flashcarts.

Zensen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Gordinio said:
Zensen said:
This method ins't working for me.When I click "add to cart" nothing is really added.

I appreciate your help
smile.gif
This method stopped working two months ago...
If you want a cart from there get it from NDSCardSale; DealExtreme just set up a new store for their flashcarts.

That was fast!
Thank you for your support
happy.gif

woffi63

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I order a acekard from dealextreme on 3 march 2010 and received it yesterday !! Very long time for delivery but it´s an original and it runs on DSI with Firmware 1.4.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Where's everybody?