Hardware how to burn ps4 discs to pc with blu ray drive that says device not ready data synchronization MARK

tommy28

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi everyone right can i ask a question i have got a blu ray drive for my pc and what i am trying to do is to burn my ps4 games to pc in iso or the folder one with all the files in it like eboot.bin and all the rest of the files and the blu ray drive works for burning dvds but for some reason it does not burn blu ray discs to pc it was bought from amazon and it does burn blu ray discs but it is not burning blur ray discs when i go to burn a blu ray disc it says device not ready data synchronization MARK ERROR what does that mean it does not say that when i try to burn dvds it only says that when i try to burn a blu ray disc to pc so how can i fix this problem so can anyone please help me with this problem

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you sure it is actually capable of burning BR and not just reading them? Some drives are labeled 'BR burners' or elude to such but can only read BRs and write DVDs,CDs. I had such a problem with a mislabeled (or fraudulent) description the first time I tried buying one. So search your model and make sure that's not the situation.

tommy28

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok well i have searched google for the model number ODP95-SU3 and it says on google blu ray burner my make is a qumox model number ODP95-SU3 it was bought from amazon
i have the link to it here
https://www.amazon.co.uk/QUMOX-Silver-External-Blu-Ray-Burner/dp/B00C94QVHQ

in the amazon ad it says it reads and writes blu rays so why is it not working it works with dvds so i know that it is not faulty cos it reads and writes dvds so it should work with blu rays
when i go to burn a blu ray disc it says device not ready data synchronization MARK ERROR what does that mean it is a error message but i don't know what it means is there anyway to fix this problem so i can burn blu ray discs to pc

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What software are you trying to burn with? I would try ImgBurn if you aren't using that. It might give you more info on the drive if nothing else.

tommy28

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
well i am using DVD Decrypter and nero express
and the DVD Decrypter software says a error message it says device not ready data synchronization MARK ERROR not sure what that means

then i tried nero express i cant click the copy button so both of them dont work to burn blu rays

i have heard of ImgBurn but i have never used it cos DVD Decrypter is what i use all the time and it works with dvds but not blu rays

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4OywilYauQ