+5 internets to psyfira for avatar.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, I got 150$ (canadian) for christmas, and well... the logic choice would be to modchip my Wii.
There's a store that sells some Wiikey in Montréal and for the easy access and the direct customer service I think I will get it from them.

So I was wondering, how do you burn backup copies or an iso you get on the interweb.
What DVD should I use, And maybe some thing I should check before doing (update firmware?)
Well im sure I could find all that if I search topic with 50 pages of posts, but im sure a kind soul will help me in that magic night that christmas is!
smile.gif

Thanks in advance
wink.gif

Oh should I ask them to instal it for a fee? (something around 50$) Or I should do it with my Dad...

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, I got 150$ (canadian) for christmas, and well... the logic choice would be to modchip my Wii.
There's a store that sells some Wiikey in Montréal and for the easy access and the direct customer service I think I will get it from them.

So I was wondering, how do you burn backup copies or an iso you get on the interweb.
What DVD should I use, And maybe some thing I should check before doing (update firmware?)
Well im sure I could find all that if I search topic with 50 pages of posts, but im sure a kind soul will help me in that magic night that christmas is!
smile.gif

Thanks in advance
wink.gif

Oh should I ask them to instal it for a fee? (something around 50$) Or I should do it with my Dad...

If you have no idea what you are doing, I would definetely have someone else install the Wiikey for you.

Burning the Wii ISO's to DVD is as simple as locating the ISO and then burning them on HIGH QUALITY MEDIA such as Verbatim -R's with Imgburn at the slowest speed possible. When it's done, enjoy!

Cheers and Merry Christmas bud.

Edit: rhyguy got here first...sorry mate.

- Fitzy

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Woah thanks for quick reponse, Oh and btw is it a good buy?
tongue.gif
(the wiikey)

Depends on who you talk to. The Wiikey team has been heavily criticized for failure to release updates in a timely matter but the Wiikey has always done what I originally purchased it for: play games and it does that very well.

- Fitzy

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Are those the books that are called Subtle Knife, Northern Lights and Amber Spyglass.
I would suggest that if you enjoy them, move onto the Edge Chronicles. Merry Christmas.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended