Homebrew How to boot homebrew from emuNAND using coldbooted rxTools?

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Currently my set up is 9.2 sysNAND with 10.7 emuNAND coldbooting into rxTools, and my question is, is there a way to boot the Homebrew Launcher from emuNAND that doesn't use boot.3dsx since that is being used by rxTools. Thanks in advance!

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't remember where the offset is, but if you open it up in notepad or something you'll see "boot.3dsx" spelled out in plaintext and you can change it to some other 4 character string.

Alternatively, you could change the name of the rxTools 3dsx to brxt.3dsx or something like that and modify the menuhax payload instead. The menuhax payload has two locations that you'd need to change instead of one, however.

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't remember where the offset is, but if you open it up in notepad or something you'll see "boot.3dsx" spelled out in plaintext and you can change it to some other 4 character string.

Alternatively, you could change the name of the rxTools 3dsx to brxt.3dsx or something like that and modify the menuhax payload instead. The menuhax payload has two locations that you'd need to change instead of one, however.
Thanks so much, I thought it was way more complicated than that :lol:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."