Hacking How to add WBFS games to Wii USB without a PC?

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I have a collection of old Wii games that I sold, so I dumped them but I put them on Google Drive. Any way to get those on the USB?
You could use a USB OTG converter and use any phone with Android (if I recall correctly 8 and above?) to transfer files to USB devices such as memories or hard drives.

JuanMena

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Have one of those, but how do I drag and drop it? They are labeled like this:

Game Name 123 (Game ID)
Inside the folder is the file named GameID.wbfs
Post a screenshot?
I'm currently sleep deprived, so I'm having a hard time thinking correctly.

Like, yes, [GameID.wbfs] is correct, but don't know what you mean with everything else.

AfanGotTheWiiOn26December

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I open the wbfs folder, there is my list of games in those folders, and in all of them is the .wbfs file.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230608_202139_My Files.jpg
    Screenshot_20230608_202139_My Files.jpg
    213.7 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_20230608_202144_My Files.jpg
    Screenshot_20230608_202144_My Files.jpg
    294.1 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_20230608_202149_My Files.jpg
    Screenshot_20230608_202149_My Files.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 16
Reactions: JuanMena

JuanMena

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I open the wbfs folder, there is my list of games in those folders, and in all of them is the .wbfs file.
Ah yes. That folder structure and the name of the files seems to be correct.

About putting them in your USB, just, uh... tap and hold to select and choose "Copy to" or "Move to" and navigate your way to your memory.

Really can't tell as I don't use my phone to do these kind of taaks, but it should be pretty straightforward.

AfanGotTheWiiOn26December

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Ah yes. That folder structure and the name of the files seems to be correct.

About putting them in your USB, just, uh... tap and hold to select and choose "Copy to" or "Move to" and navigate your way to your memory.

Really can't tell as I don't use my phone to do these kind of taaks, but it should be pretty straightforward.
Thanks a bunch! Laptop broke, so that's why. Don't want to make a bunch of threads, but how do I check if a Wiimote has Motion Plus? I found a old one but the whole logo is scratched. Since you are sleep deprived, you can reply tommorow. Not in a hurry. (Here it is 20:31 not sure for you)

Zeooxxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Thanks a bunch! Laptop broke, so that's why. Don't want to make a bunch of threads, but how do I check if a Wiimote has Motion Plus? I found a old one but the whole logo is scratched. Since you are sleep deprived, you can reply tommorow. Not in a hurry. (Here it is 20:31 not sure for you)
If for some reason the printed text disappeared, you can also check by removing the battery cover and check the little sticker. RVL-036 is for Wiimotes with Plus inside. Wiimotes without Plus are RVL-003.

Of course, this is only valid if you look to an original, Nintendo made Wiimote.
Post automatically merged:

If for some reason the printed text disappeared, you can also check by removing the battery cover and check the little sticker. RVL-036 is for Wiimotes with Plus inside. Wiimotes without Plus are RVL-003.

Of course, this is only valid if you look to an original, Nintendo made Wiimote.

Egoistamamono

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
lunaticdelune.carrd.co
XP
Country
Indonesia
I have a collection of old Wii games that I sold, so I dumped them but I put them on Google Drive. Any way to get those on the USB?
since it stored on cloud storage, i think it's impossible to convert into wbfs directly. U should use pc to convert it manually. CMIIW

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup