Gaming Hacking Others How to add games to 3ds 208 in 1 game cartridges

ReikaDesu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
So.. I bought a 208 games in 1 cartridge for my 3ds (old) and i tought, "why not to put some extra games in it?" because im quite scared to download fbi or some other hacking apps to my 3ds (since i have lots of photos of my childhood in there and i dont really know much about how to save those pics on my memory sd card), anyway do anyone know if its possible to add more games manually into that cartridge? If its not possible then do you know if its possible to transfer photo from the old 3ds to the memory sd card?:unsure::(

Thanks in advance! :ha::)

P.S.
Sorry for the bad grammar english is not my first lenguage.:unsure::blush:

Last edited by ReikaDesu,

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello and welcome to GBAtemp.

These "X games in 1" cartridges are often the cheapest flashcarts having their micro-SD slot covered with tape. It is likely you can add more .nds files to the SD. Don't forget to backup the software from the micro SD to your PC if you take it out. SDs can go bad for no reason and this can save you a lot of trouble finding the kernel again.

Transferring the photos is even intended by Nintendo:
The Camera app will happily copy the pictures to the SD. Which you should have done regularly if you care for the – low quality – pictures. Every device can fail for no reason from one moment to another. It can fall and break, get stolen.
As GBAtemp's backup reminder, I remind you to backup important data from time to time.
01.png
02.png
03.png

As for the custom firmware stuff (which allows 3DS games, not only DS games like your flashcart). If you consider doing it at some point: Take your time reading https://3ds.hacks.guide/
It is very safe – as safe as console hacking can ever be. I know of zero cases where a 2|3DS bricked following the guide to the letter. Just don't cut corners, don't skip backup steps and your console will be fine.

If you have any further questions or problems, just ask again.

Good luck and have fun!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt