Hacking How to add arcade darts to vita via ps3?

cujo200231

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant download it from my vita, but I bought it the other day on my computer and have the installation bubble on my ps3. When i connect my ps3 to my vita, nothing shows up in the app folder. Hot brain didnt either but I was able to download that right from my vita but still, that should show up with my ps3 connected to my vita. any ideas?

cujo200231

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep, it charges my psvita but wont show any data transferrable. I have all emulators working and psp games working using the hot brain 3.36 exploit besides how to run ps1 games. And from what i gather, ARK-2 should be able to run these

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Yep, it charges my psvita but wont show any data transferrable. I have all emulators working and psp games working using the hot brain 3.36 exploit besides how to run ps1 games. And from what i gather, ARK-2 should be able to run these

Look, charging is not the same as working. It could charge and be malfunctioning for data transfer. You might not be able to transfer data to an outdated PSV. Idk.

samuraizen

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi, i have the same problem here.My vita is on 3.15 and i bought Arcade Darts on my ps3 4.66 from the psn, before Sony take it from psn.
I use the same psn Account on both systems.When i connect the vita with the ps3(wifi or usb),i dont see the game in the list on my vita, only the other Games like Demos etc. are selectibel. Can anyone help? Is the Game patched so the game dont visible? Sorry for my English.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Just 6 but dual band 6 lol