How To Add Action Replay Cheats to my NDSTT Card with a usrcheat.dat f

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by playingmydslite, Jun 5, 2009.

1. playingmydslite
    OP

Newcomer playingmydslite Newbie

United States
    I got a NDSTT Card and it came with a bunch of games, some of which have cheats that I can turn on and off. I have read the NDSTT Website and they say that the card supports Action Replay cheats, but they fail (miserably) to specify how to add cheats to a card.

I tried a few things. I opened my usrcheat.dat file with Microsoft NotePad and all it said was "R4 CheatCode."

So I googled "Action Replay code editor" and got this: http://projects.sappharad.com/tools/ardseditor.html, which isn't helping me because it saves my cheat files as XML files.

I made a game file, added codes that I got from SuperCheats.com, and I saved the file to my MicroSD card and the cheats wouldn't pop up on the mainscreen.

Does anyone have any idea how to add cheats to this NDSTT card. A freem downloadable program would be nice. Also, anything that can open my usrcheat.dat file and show me more than "R4 CheatCode." I have the Action Replay codes (i.e.- 00948654 89507634 etc.) I just want to get some cheats on my card.

Thanks.

2. elixirdream

Member elixirdream GBAtemp Legend

Malaysia
    cheats.gbatemp.net and try download usrcheat.dat for your DSTT

r4cce would be a better replacement [​IMG]

3. playingmydslite
    OP

Newcomer playingmydslite Newbie

United States
    what is r4cce? Is it a cheat program for the NDSTT card or something completely different? Could you post a link to a site where I could download r4cce?
    Thanks.

4. elixirdream

Member elixirdream GBAtemp Legend

Malaysia
    r4cce is a program where we use to edit our cheat files [​IMG]

well
    look under the category soft~!

if you need a guide.. just let me know

---

yes you can save as usrcheat.dat aka dstt cheat format