How To Add Action Replay Cheats to my NDSTT Card with a usrcheat.dat f

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by playingmydslite, Jun 5, 2009.

1. playingmydslite
    OP

playingmydslite Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 5, 2009
    United States
    I got a NDSTT Card and it came with a bunch of games, some of which have cheats that I can turn on and off. I have read the NDSTT Website and they say that the card supports Action Replay cheats, but they fail (miserably) to specify how to add cheats to a card.

I tried a few things. I opened my usrcheat.dat file with Microsoft NotePad and all it said was "R4 CheatCode."

So I googled "Action Replay code editor" and got this: http://projects.sappharad.com/tools/ardseditor.html, which isn't helping me because it saves my cheat files as XML files.

I made a game file, added codes that I got from SuperCheats.com, and I saved the file to my MicroSD card and the cheats wouldn't pop up on the mainscreen.

Does anyone have any idea how to add cheats to this NDSTT card. A freem downloadable program would be nice. Also, anything that can open my usrcheat.dat file and show me more than "R4 CheatCode." I have the Action Replay codes (i.e.- 00948654 89507634 etc.) I just want to get some cheats on my card.

Thanks.

2. elixirdream

elixirdream GBAtemp Legend

May 27, 2008
    Malaysia
    6th Dimention
    cheats.gbatemp.net and try download usrcheat.dat for your DSTT

r4cce would be a better replacement [​IMG]

3. playingmydslite
    OP

playingmydslite Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 5, 2009
    United States
    what is r4cce? Is it a cheat program for the NDSTT card or something completely different? Could you post a link to a site where I could download r4cce?
    Thanks.

4. elixirdream

elixirdream GBAtemp Legend

May 27, 2008
    Malaysia
    6th Dimention
    r4cce is a program where we use to edit our cheat files [​IMG]

well
    look under the category soft~!

if you need a guide.. just let me know

---

yes you can save as usrcheat.dat aka dstt cheat format

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice