How to activate the change starter and random encounter cheat for pokemon black 2?

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by DragoSz, Dec 18, 2015.

1. DragoSz
    OP

DragoSz Member

Newcomer
    Dec 14, 2015
    Netherlands
    When i read the code in the cheat menu it says: Start Modifier - Generation 1 (Hold Sel....
    So i missing half of the instruction. I asume it say hold select when loading ure safe ? But then my dsi XL freezes. The cheats are enabelt by the way. I realy like to change my fire pig for a charmander.

2. retrogamefan

retrogamefan GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 8, 2009
    For all Gen 1-5 Starter Modifier codes : Hold Select+L Until You Receive The Starter

Goldiee likes this.
  3. DragoSz
    OP

DragoSz Member

Newcomer
    Dec 14, 2015
    Netherlands
    Aha so i was already to late :P. But in the mean time i found out how to encounter anny pokemon u want so i fixed it that way.

4. Goldiee

Goldiee Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 30, 2018
    United States
    dude how to reactivate starter event in black2 coz i want to get all starters if possible coz it freezes if i try sarter modifier again
    plz do reply

5. DeadSkullzJr

DeadSkullzJr GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 28, 2017
    United States
    Well this isn't the right place to talk about cheat codes for specific games, however I do not think there is such a cheat for Pokémon Black 2. I will double check again in my databases (I don't remember adding a cheat like that). I'll link you to the latest cheat databases anyways so you can test for yourself on your own time and see if I added something related to a cheat like that.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/deadskullzjrs-flashcart-cheat-databases.488711/

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice