1. DragoSz

OP DragoSz Member
    Newcomer

Netherlands
    When i read the code in the cheat menu it says: Start Modifier - Generation 1 (Hold Sel....
    So i missing half of the instruction. I asume it say hold select when loading ure safe ? But then my dsi XL freezes. The cheats are enabelt by the way. I realy like to change my fire pig for a charmander.

2. retrogamefan

retrogamefan ***DSTT Coder*** ***AP Destroyer***
    Developer

Antarctica
    For all Gen 1-5 Starter Modifier codes : Hold Select+L Until You Receive The Starter

Goldiee likes this.
  3. DragoSz

OP DragoSz Member
    Newcomer

Netherlands
    Aha so i was already to late :P. But in the mean time i found out how to encounter anny pokemon u want so i fixed it that way.

4. Goldiee

Goldiee Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    dude how to reactivate starter event in black2 coz i want to get all starters if possible coz it freezes if i try sarter modifier again
    plz do reply

5. DeadSkullzJr

DeadSkullzJr Developer
    Developer

United States
    Well this isn't the right place to talk about cheat codes for specific games, however I do not think there is such a cheat for Pokémon Black 2. I will double check again in my databases (I don't remember adding a cheat like that). I'll link you to the latest cheat databases anyways so you can test for yourself on your own time and see if I added something related to a cheat like that.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/deadskullzjrs-flashcart-cheat-databases.488711/

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - encounter, activate, starter