Homebrew How to access homebrew launcher on firmware 4.3.0-6U

Raksheett

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been trying to use browserhax to load in to homebrew but the browser goes yellow, then gray and freezers It hen sends me back the the home screen saying an error has occurred. Is there any alternative exploits I can use or ways to upgrade specifically to 9.2.0. My apologies in advance if there is an entirely obvious answer.

Raksheett

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How would I update without going to 11.6 and having to buy a flash cart. Also i have tried the method in the 3ds guide and whenever i click on the links the device freezes and after a while i just end up rebooting it.

brunocar

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
How would I update without going to 11.6 and having to buy a flash cart. Also i have tried the method in the 3ds guide and whenever i click on the links the device freezes and after a while i just end up rebooting it.
find a way to update to 11.3 or lower to use soundhax.

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or you can install boot9strap using the browser if you have access to. https://3ds.guide/installing-boot9strap-(browser)
this should work . . . (i believe the system version must be x.x.x-4 or greater)
I have been trying to use browserhax to load in to homebrew but the browser goes yellow, then gray and freezers It hen sends me back the the home screen saying an error has occurred
find a way to update to 11.3 or lower to use soundhax.
for browserhax you need x.x.x-7 or greater . . . gamecard updates wont effect the browser version
Also i have tried the method in the 3ds guide and whenever i click on the links the device freezes and after a while i just end up rebooting it.
click on . . . no . . . what are you . . . enter the address into your 3ds . . . but first try this
  1. Goto System Settings. Then change the datetime to January 1, 2000, 00:00.
  2. Use the browser 'Initialize savedata' option, before any page gets loaded triggering the browser-version message.

Raksheett

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this should work . . . (i believe the system version must be x.x.x-4 or greater)

for browserhax you need x.x.x-7 or greater . . . gamecard updates wont effect the browser version
click on . . . no . . . what are you . . . enter the address into your 3ds . . . but first try this
  1. Goto System Settings. Then change the datetime to January 1, 2000, 00:00.
  2. Use the browser 'Initialize savedata' option, before any page gets loaded triggering the browser-version message.
sorry i meant scan the qr code

lAkdaOpeKA

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have been trying to use browserhax to load in to homebrew but the browser goes yellow, then gray and freezers It hen sends me back the the home screen saying an error has occurred. Is there any alternative exploits I can use or ways to upgrade specifically to 9.2.0. My apologies in advance if there is an entirely obvious answer.
Borrow a flashcart from someone and use the MSET method, the one where you run a specific .nds file, go into the DS Profile settings and it launches the homebrew launcher.
It's by far the best option you have since updating via WiFi would put you on 11.6, and cart updating won't update neither the browser nor the 3DS Sound

Reactions: wormdood

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Borrow a flashcart from someone and use the MSET method, the one where you run a specific .nds file, go into the DS Profile settings and it launches the homebrew launcher.
It's by far the best option you have since updating via WiFi would put you on 11.6, and cart updating won't update neither the browser nor the 3DS Sound
He has a browser so shouldn't need to do this

Reactions: ThoD

mikey420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the browser fails the mset exploit is the best option (since an update with anything other than a gamecard isn't exactly an option for you unless you want to go with ntrboot (which will still require an nds mode flash cart.) In short get the browser hax working or obtain a flash cart.

Reactions: wormdood

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night