How the fuck does a car get this dirty?

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was driving home from work and saw this RED Chevy Impala driving in front of me. The entire car was in the same condition as the back. Seriously how is this even possible? You'de have to try and get it that dirty. You can't see in this pick but it said wash me on the back
biggrin.gif

img1252268170009.jpg

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you live on a mountain your car an easily get this dirty my mother in laws tahoe is that filthy right now...no rain on dirt road = crazy dust...i drove there and back and my taurus had a nice layer of dirt on it

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Driving on a dirt road. Off-roading somewhere dry. The bigger question is why he didn't wash it. But maybe he drives the same route (and gets it as dirty) every day.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've seen a number of cars like this. All that dirt, grime and probably spiderwebs are holding the car together.
If they were to wash it, it would fall apart.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's funny how the dude, or someone only wiped off a little bit of the back left tail light.
laugh.gif

But the only possible reason for that mess, is he probably drove through a sandstorm or something. But I doubt you guys have those in Wisconsin.
unsure.gif

santorix10

Trophies
Website
rememberthe8bit.googlepages.com
XP
Country
United States
Golfman560 said:
All you people keep saying off road driving and driving on dirt roads, but who would take a car as shitty as that on anything other than asphalt?

My dad owns one, and I can attest to them being front wheel drive boat-mobiles. (I call it "the tank" since it has tiny windows, tons of blind spots, and is really heavy) So, I also can firmly say this is not an off-roader.

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
They probably don't do a lot of driving i have some neighbors who have cars that just sit in their drive way get really filthy like that and will have spiderwebs hanging near the tires.lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte