Hacking How stable is rxtools on N3DS?

RedBlueGreen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Right now I'm using Cakes and it only boots like 50% of the time. I've changed boot.cfg settingsfor the boot manager (forgot the name) several times before but I'm not seeing any improvement. Rxtools seems to boot 100% on my O3DSes. So is it stable on N3DS? Because I've heard the releases are "dirty".

RedBlueGreen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Last edited by RedBlueGreen,

Gray_Jack

Trophies
XP
Country
So the Cakes 3dsx is what has the issue then? Because maybe 50% of the time I get the CakesFW menu. Other times it's just black with maybe a 20% of booting emunand. Or is this for rxtools?

Maybe, I dunno for sure but with this boot manager I manage to get 80% boot rate with RxTools and 85% with CakesFW booting with Cakes.dat
Though I have ReiNand, I didn't boot it enough times with ReiNand.dat to make a statistic, but it worked 9 of 14 times

RedBlueGreen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Maybe, I dunno for sure but with this boot manager I manage to get 80% boot rate with RxTools and 85% with CakesFW booting with Cakes.dat
Though I have ReiNand, I didn't boot it enough times with ReiNand.dat to make a statistic, but it worked 9 of 14 times
I'll try that then. I remember Rxtools on N3DS when we only had 9.5 emunand seemed to have trouble booting with the 3dsx.

Gray_Jack

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, I almost never turn off my N3DS, so... I didn't boot like 300 times to make a statistic 100% right but in the end you should get almost the same as ctrbootmanager boot rate

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: Chuck your brain out the window, it's useless, use your head instead