Wannabe Artist
OP
Trophies
Website
www.lvlupart.com
XP
Country
Canada
I was wondering how much snow tempers get where they live. I'm in Woodbridge, Ontario and this is what I woke up to.
244c6330694011e2a9ed22000a1fb773_7.jpg

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
We had a few inches a little over week ago but the rain got rid of it a couple of days ago.

We don't operate too well here with snow.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There was sorta some snow about a week after Hurricane Sandy I think. There was a nor'easter (not usually news-worthy but considering half the east coast was still living in the post-apocalypse, it made things worse). There was supposed to be 6-8 inches of snow a couple days ago but that got downgraded and it snowed maybe an inch or two. I was at a friend's house when it started and I left his house when it ended, so it wasn't that long or that much.

Really no big snow storms here. It has been brutal cold though. Below 20*F for days, with wind chill it's in single digits.

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
Friday night it laid 6" of snow here , we made snowmen , we made the minecraft man in snow too , was cool , sunday morning i had a dry drive , weirdest thing ,, snow rain dry in a weekend,.

D

Deleted_171835

Weather fucking sucks here. It was -28 C last week.

And there's snow fucking everywhere.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
We had a few inches a little over week ago but the rain got rid of it a couple of days ago.

We don't operate too well here with snow.

Britain: Get some snow and the country stands to standstill.

Weather fucking sucks here. It was -28 C last week.

And there's snow fucking everywhere.

Build an igloo.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Just got a bunch of snow and rain last night, creating a nice amount of ice.

It's quite surprising this year, we haven't got as much snow as previous years where I live and Michigan is generally known for it's somewhat erratic shitty weather. Ah well, I'm not complaining. I hate snow >.>

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Was pretty snowy past 3 week, but since yesterday night (Saturday on Sunday) it really melted.
It was 15 cm at some point, and often there was new snow or quite cold temperatures (-5 degrees Celsius) so it really stayed a while. But it's all over now, beautiful day today and everything is just melting away.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There was some snow to about ankle deep around here but a bit of rain and some sun got rid of most of it as of yesterday. I had a great time digging/shovelling/sweeping in it even if my lack of doing much groundwork lately means I worked up a bit of a sweat, though it seems many of my neighbours were less inclined to do so and after it all partially melt and refroze as snow covering ice it was fun getting down the hill on the pavements.

What was less amusing was seeing people a) either pointedly avoid or otherwise ignore the nicely shovelled tyre tracks and wonder why they were not in control of their vehicle or b) drive around in a Chelsea tractor without flicking the switch/moving the tiny little level to engage four wheel drive mode and also wondering why they were not in control.

My brother was at the supermarket though and he remarked on the amount of people effectively panic buying for said dusting of snow.

ChaosAngel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RK54PfQ.jpg

Seems to be fairly snowy here, I took this picture last time I was on campus. I'd say ankle deep once it stopped, though there was more snow this morning.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Snow in Texas means absolute hell. Nobody knows how to drive on it. When it sits long enough it coats the roads in ice. I absolutely abhor snow now that I'm out of school. >.>

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
We've gotten a fair bit of snow this year, though as of a day or two ago, it's actually sticking around -1 to 2 C

Not really sure how much in actual numbers, but we do have some pretty massive piles all over the place. When it snows, it snows a ton. Usually huge snowflakes for hours. I know a few times i've gone to work at 10-11am during heavy snowfall, and will go home at 6-7pm, and it'll still be snowing a lot.

Par39

The Life Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
We have... around waist deep. And has been snowing a lot, have had to clean the car every time I leave for school and drive home D:
...also had a hard time seeing where the road is today at few open field parts due to snow being blown on the road by wind <-< Thank goodness for the plowing marker stick things q.q

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's snowing a bit now, but it's just a bit powdery, so it's nothing serious. The ground looks like the set of Scarface, though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.google.com/search?q=MSU+Genesis&rlz=1C1VDKB_enUS988US988&oq=MSU+Genesis&gs_lcrp=EgZja...