Hacking how risky is it to play downloaded games online with your main account?

GotchaMika

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hello i havent touched my vita in a couple months and only now recently found out about homebrew
i was sad to see that my vita was on 3.63 and not 3.60 i just ordered a motherboard for my vita either on 3.60 or lower
it wont be here for awhile *sigh* but how risky is it to play paid games that you download on the vita online with your main account?
is there anyway to be safer whilst using your main account? and what about fake trophies?
thanks in advance!!

SmellyPirateMonkey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello i havent touched my vita in a couple months and only now recently found out about homebrew
i was sad to see that my vita was on 3.63 and not 3.60 i just ordered a motherboard for my vita either on 3.60 or lower
it wont be here for awhile *sigh* but how risky is it to play paid games that you download on the vita online with your main account?
is there anyway to be safer whilst using your main account? and what about fake trophies?
thanks in advance!!
Don't you have to be activated to play online? Also I'm sure 3.60 and below games will require you to update firmware to even connect to the servers..

As for trophys, I'm not aware of any trophy homebrews released yet. I know SilicaandPina has tweeted that he's been working on one

Sent from my toaster running Rebug

MKKhanzo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't you have to be activated to play online? Also I'm sure 3.60 and below games will require you to update firmware to even connect to the servers..

As for trophys, I'm not aware of any trophy homebrews released yet. I know SilicaandPina has tweeted that he's been working on one

Sent from my toaster running Rebug

I play online and logged onto psn regularly with 3.60 psn spoof. So dar so good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDRjqI-fBVI&pp=ygUPVml0Z2luIG1hZ2ljaWFu