How old/mature should be to be on this forum?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 3,687
  • Replies 44
D

Deleted User

OP
To prevent from more catastrophe in my introduction thread, I'm making this. I think it depends on the maturity, community, and topic. A ten year old shouldn't be talking about sex, mind you. But a ten year old who's mature can be talking about video games. What do you think?

jarejare3

PROFILE CHANGE!
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
IMO It does matter if that 12 year old is still blur about life, But I've volunteer at an orphanage before, and know that some kids can be matured, hell even more than me, but that is quite rare.

And I believe this Kid is one of them.

Reactions: 4 people

AlanJohn

くたばれ
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
To prevent from more catastrophe in my introduction thread, I'm making this. I think it depends on the maturity, community, and topic. A ten year old shouldn't be talking about sex, mind you. But a ten year old who's mature can be talking about video games. What do you think?
First of all, this isn't a forum about sex, unfortunately.
Second, there are a lot more things worse than sex that is bad for a child other than sex, like spambots and scam websites.

Reactions: 5 people
D

Deleted User

OP
Second, there are a lot more things worse than sex that is bad for a child other than sex, like spambots and scam websites.

It's just an example... LOL about the spambots.

jarejare3

PROFILE CHANGE!
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia

I agree with Anal for this one, there is more than just sex in the internet.

D

Deleted User

OP

I do think cyber bullies might be a tad bit more worse than that, but again, don't freak out. It's just an example...

jarejare3

PROFILE CHANGE!
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia

I do think cyber bullies might be a tad bit more worse than that, but again, don't freak out. It's just an example...
I was thinking of more like, Religion matter, Politics, Country barriers, ETC.

Those are pretty hard hitting topics, no offence, but no one is ever matured for that.

You might be matured, But you have little experience in life, I hope you don't have the tendency to be gullible.

Reactions: 2 people

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't think you needed to post a thread about this. Just man up.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I guess it depends on the maturity of the person, and they should probably have some good grammar as well. It's okay to be silly, but not to the point where people act just too damn stupid.

I joined this forum when I was 11, and although I probably got off to a bad start (this is the first forum I've ever actually joined), I've learned my mistakes and fixed them as soon as I could.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Cut your life into pieces.