spanner

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I was woundering cos I use it sometimes cos after about 10 minutes it makes my eyes sore and give me a headache but I do where glasses..

How do you find it,I like the 3D affected It cool when you are playing a pinball game,one of the 3D ones.

Anyway now lets see what you think..?

EDIT:

Sorry can a mod change the £ to a 3 in the title please,I can't change it..? (I holded shift down by mistake..:S)

Quietlyawesome94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I find most of the 3D effects to be cool for 15 minutes, then I turn it off the rest of the game. Haven't bought a new game in awhile, so I haven't turned it up in quite awhile.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Euros all the way. Seriously though, I usually turn off the 3D when I'm playing a game. I turn it on every once in a while, but I keep it off usually. My brother has it always on though.

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh man that was hard to decipher. Anyways I honestly don't use the 3d very much at all, I never really expected to when I bought it at launch.

BenRK

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use the 3D all the time, but on low. Anything higher and I get ghosting and such. My eyes too lazy to focus on it? Maybe my eyes are freaks of nature and not in the right positions the 3DS wants? How many licks DOES it take to get the the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop? My brother got there in 70-something licks.

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
3D on.
I can't play most 3DS games without 3D, I'm so used to the widened peripheral view and added depth. And sometimes it looks too damn awesome like in Mighty Switch Force.
In zen pinball and Kid Icarus uprising 3D is a must, in zenpinball the play area becomes bigger and ramps more visible thanks to the depth separating them and in Kid Icarus you have so many enemies and projectiles coming at you so without 3D you can't accurately tell the distances between your character and enemy attacks, remember that when flying you don't have shadows to help you.

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Except for some games (NSMB2 and Bit Trip coming to mind) I have the 3D on max usually and have never had a problem with headaches or anything. I'm actually amazed it works at all since my eyes are discordant and only work together about 40% of the time.

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
The "oh that's pretty cool" from the 3D effect ran out about half an hour after I turned it on for the first time.

Now I only use it for like two minutes when I'm curious about how something looks with it on.

johnnywalkerpl

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I'm very surprised most of you do not use 3D all the time when playing 3DS games. I always use it, mostly on max, however when my eyes hurt I decrease 3D to 50% and less. More games to play in the nearest future. As far I've played first levels of SM Land. Now I'm playing Rayman Origins and I really like it when 3D is on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup