Hacking How NOT to delete A9LH in 3, simple steps

Wojton

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
DISCLAIMER: This post / thread is a JOKE. Don't follow the below steps - IT WILL BRICK the New 3DS!
Steps:
1.Use Corbenink CFW and start up 3DS without FIRM protection enabled.
2.Update to 11.1.
3.???
4.Commit seppuku

Last edited by Wojton,
Reactions: MajinCubyan

Wolfvak

nyaa~
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Although this is an ironic post, you might want to edit it as there's people who legitimately want to get rid of A9LH and might use your ""method"", since it COMPLETELY bricks N3DS consoles.

Last edited by Wolfvak,

dpad_5678

Ape weak on own. Ape strong in unity.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A9LH not looking so good now.
To uninstall themehax:
1. Change theme.
The upside: it won't brick on O3DS or N3DS consoles. Kek

Reactions: Wojton

Wojton

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
The most ironic thing is, I have only used Corbenik firmware and disabled all of the patches for the purpose of recording steelhax installation video. So you can see exactly where A9LH goes buh-bai on my 3DS (at 7:22 it still has A9LH, at 7:38, not anymore):
Just yesterday, I have updated my firmware to 11.1 with Luma and was completely fine, but then, I downgraded back to 11.0 for the purpose of recording this video... you know the rest.
A9LH for steelhax - not the best trade off in my career.

Last edited by Wojton,

Urbanshadow

Trophies
XP
Country
The most ironic thing is, I have only used Corbenik firmware and disabled all of the patches for the purpose of recording steelhax installation video. So you can see exactly where A9LH goes buh-bai on my 3DS (at 7:22 it still has A9LH, at 7:38, not anymore):
Just yesterday, I have updated my firmware with Luma and was completely fine, but then, I downgraded back to 11.0 for the purpose of recording this video... you know the rest.
A9LH for steelhax - not the best trade off in my career.

Yep your A9LH goes buh-bai exactly where it was expected, the user. You should really place a disclaimer on the OP or mods might lock/delete the thread. There's people willing to follow this thread as a guide.

Wojton

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
EDIT: oh wait, did you really update o_o?
You think I'd have made this thread if I didn't just do that? All because of 1 setting I forgot to enable...
well, off to the land of hardmods you go. you should still have backups, right?
Yeah I have plenty of NAND backups, last created literally a few hours before disaster.
I might just grab a soldering iron tomorrow and hardmod my 3DS. Worst case scenario, I kill it completely.

Last edited by Wojton,

ih8ih8sn0w

Koreaboo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A9LH not looking so good now.
To uninstall themehax:
1. Change theme.
The upside: it won't brick on O3DS or N3DS consoles. Kek
Real a9lh uninstall guide: open safea9lhinstaller, press start. At least you can't accidentally do that unless you are stupid enough to leave that laying around on your sd card with easy access...

Reactions: civickm

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: