Gaming How Much Would My Old NDS + Games Sell For?

wildfire95

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I currently have a NDS Phat, and to be honest.. i hate its bulk etc. So, im thinking of upgrading to a DSLiTE. I currently have £50 towards it, but i need another 50-80 to buy the actual console.

What im going to be selling -

Code:
NDS Phat (Has a minor scratch on screen, a few scratchs on lid. Casing is slighty chipped. But 100% working)
Console Case (Mint Condition)
HeadPhones for NDS (Brand = Creative)
NDS Charger
Brain Training
Monkey Ball - Touch and Go
Pokemon Trozei
Pokemon Rescue Team Blue
GBC Games - Pokemon Blue, Gold, Red + Yellow. (DONT WORK ON NDS, BUT SELLING ANYWAY)

Questions -
How much do you think this would sell for on eBay?
Should i sell it together, or in individual lots?

Thanks,
Cameron.

The_JetSetBeat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A bunch of old games like those with a beat up old school DS? After listing and Paypal fees, you would be lucky to do much more than break even on Ebay. As far as going into a game shop and seeing what kind of trade in deals they have, the DSi is about to come out. Any trade in deals they have at this point will probably be for DS Lites.

No one wants original DS models anymore and those old games are, well......OLD. You might get lucky and scam some little kid or ignorant parent out of a pittance for your stuff, but I wouldn't count on it.

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, chances are your barely gonna even hit 130 bucks, thats if your lucky. If i remember correctly, DS Phats barely go for 30-40 bucks, i barely got 60 for my Lite 4+ months ago. And most of those games are pretty old.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
I really doubt you'll get much for it. The original DSs go for very low. I wouldn't expect getting more than 60 bucks for it. The games and stuff are also priced low because they're not very popular. You might around 80 bucks for the whole package if you're lucky.

fateastray

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Still 80 bucks? If you sell it to a retailer over here, they wouldn't even take it in, and give you 5 euros per game. And any aware buyer on the net would give you 30 for the entire package. Try selling it to a familymember! I sold my phat + 3 games for 80 a year and a half ago and got a second-hand ds lite for it.

Donato_Dobango

Trophies
Website
www.fairuseradio.com
XP
Country
United States
When my old school onyx DS Lite broke (or should I say, did not survive an attempted case replacement for vanity's sake), I sold some old DS games on Amazon.

I sold Super Princess Peach, Mario & Luigi, Yoshi's Island, plus Bioshock for 360 (just beat it) and was able to make enough for a new Cobalt/Black DS and a second 8-gig MicroSD card.

Amazon has its hang-ups, though. The US version only pays you on the 15th and 30th of the month and the price Amazon allots you for shipping doesn't cut it nowadays, especially when shipping things like DS games you want insured. But all I did was see what each game was going for and undercut the lowest seller by a dollar.

I think I got 45 US bucks for Princess Peach alone.

abrack08

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, at least here in America, GameStop had a deal where they'd give $50 for DSphat trade-ins, since the DSi is coming out, which is $10-$20 more then they're probably normally give. I'd bet whatever game shops you have over there probably have a similar deal to try to entice people into making the leap from phat/lite to DSi.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram plebs lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    they be like which lite firefox exe pls
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Wut.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    GM all
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    butt
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    douche
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Touché.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Push it :creep:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Talk about propaganda.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Illinois is working to ban toxic food additives that have been banned for decades in other countries; additives that can be replaced and all those countries still have Skittles and Mountain Dew. Title of the piece: GUBMINT WANTS TO TAKE AWAY YOUR CANDY
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Gee, I wonder if the author is biased?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Sounds and smells like bullshit. They don't give you cancer, and California should know that. I don't get why they stick labels that say "may or may not cause reproductive harm or cancer".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Arsenic doesn't give you cancer either.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    California has already banned those additives BTW.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Psi has been banned in the state of California.
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I am the cancer!!! lol
    Yayyy got arcade games on the Pi working lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
    Now to spend 6 months deleting all the garbage lol
    Mame should be two sets one for preservation of everything and one set for people who just want to play and enjoy the old old ganes
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Mame should be two sets one for preservation of everything and one set for people who just want...