How much would a mint NES Action Set be worth & 9 games?

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

I have no idea what this is worth and have looked on ebay.co.uk but the prices vary considerably. I have an original Nintendo Entertainment System Package it has, the NES itself, the lightgun, 2xControllers a PSU and the Super Mario Bros & Duck Hunt cartridge with it and when I say its in mint condition I'm not lying, it really is also the box itself is in mint condition as well no tears, rips, nothing. I have also again all in the original boxes with manuals etc.. Super Mario Bros 3, Super Mario Bros 2, Excitebike, Popeye, Snake Rattle N Roll, Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers, The Goonies 2, Gun Smoke, (Back to the future 2 & 3 just cartridge), (Bubble Bobble just cartridge). How much is this little lot worth in GBP. I shall update with photos tomorrow. I thought maybe someone in the know could inlighten me please.

Just a few quick pictures below to show:-
P5110017.jpg

P5110018.jpg

P5110019.jpg

P5120020.jpg

P5120028.jpg

P5120029.jpg

P5120031.jpg

P5120030.jpg

P5120026.jpg

P5120027.jpg

P5120032.jpg

P5120033.jpg

P5120022.jpg

Sorry if some may think I have gone over the top with too many photos but I need someone to judge them and let me know a proper price also I had to use the old TV for Duck Hunt. Hope you enjoy them :)

Reactions: Deleted User

Megaben99

I'm not an intern. I'm a messenger of the Gods!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're looking to sell on eBay then check 'sold' items for trending prices. Better photos are going to land you better bids. The system itself with box is not that rare.

Are your list of games in box with manuals?

Reecey

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I will put some pictures up tomorrow to show, I have not got the time really I want now cause I want to place them all out properly on the floor and take good photos to show how mint they all are, so someone can look at them properly and give me a price. Also getting to dark outside for the room now.

Yes all have boxes and manuals all in immaculate condition apart from back to the future 2 & 3, that is just a complete cartridge. Got Bubble Bobble as well, cartridge so that's 10 games sorry.

I have looked on ebay.co.uk but prices range dramatically, which is why I'm stuck and don't know tbh?

Megaben99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lot left to chance with an auction. You're looking at about $100 - $200 US on your system (₤60 - ₤120) Your games are about $50 or ₤30.

I'd advertise as CIB or "complete in box." Buyers are going to want to see label condition, both top and front of the game. I would think you could get ₤300 maybe more. I only have experience selling in US, so you may be looking at different market. You'll have to think about fees and shipping and if it makes more sense to sell as a lot or to part it out and sell individually.

Reecey

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Lot left to chance with an auction. You're looking at about $100 - $200 US on your system (₤60 - ₤120) Your games are about $50 or ₤30.

I'd advertise as CIB or "complete in box." Buyers are going to want to see label condition, both top and front of the game. I would think you could get ₤300 maybe more. I only have experience selling in US, so you may be looking at different market. You'll have to think about fees and shipping and if it makes more sense to sell as a lot or to part it out and sell individually.

I thought it would be best to sell altogether then separate also can it be sold in another country or just here in the UK? would it even work in another country?

Megaben99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could list it for international sale, but would need to state that its a PAL system (they're NTSC in the US).

D

Deleted User

I think an auction would be a good way to go with this, I've seen prices for items being auctioned SKYROCKET.

Reactions: Reecey

Hungry Friend

It was my destiny to be here; in the box.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well obviously it's so common that you'd only be able to get away with charging maybe $20 for the whole package, and I'd be more than happy to take it off your hands ;)

I'd keep that baby unless you have more than one NES, but you could sell that for quite a lot. I'm not sure about PAL consoles but I see new, mint condition stuff selling for $500-1000 which is INSANE. If it's truly unused then you're looking at a lot of money but if it's technically used then obviously the value would go down considerably. used & new(holy FUCK that's overpriced!

D

Deleted User

They look good for just somewhat quick-ish pictures.
A good picture to have on the listing is a picture of your NES plugged into a TV, running a game.

Reactions: Megaben99

Megaben99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nintendo-NE...481?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item43dba06bc1

₤100 sold for this one. Your CIB games are much more collectible than the console.

Be sure that they buyer can see the Nintendo branded sleeves and take pics of the tops of the games as well if/when you list. A Photo of a TV running the system would make a buyer more confident too.

Here are some sold listings for PAL SMB2 & 3

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro..._salic=1&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_ipg=50&LH_Complete=1

D

Deleted User

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nintendo-NE...481?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item43dba06bc1

₤100 sold for this one. Your CIB games are much more collectible than the console.

Be sure that they buyer can see the Nintendo branded sleeves and take pics of the tops of the games as well if/when you list. A Photo of a TV running the system would make a buyer more confident too.

Here are some sold listings for PAL SMB2 & 3

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=PAL CIB nes super&_in_kw=1&_ex_kw=&_sacat=0&LH_Sold=1&_udlo=&_udhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sadis=15&_stpos=50392&_sargn=-1&saslc=1&_salic=1&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_ipg=50&LH_Complete=1

Although, isn't the SMB & Duck Hunt cartridge quite a bit more common? You can find tons of those in used game stores here in Canada, all for very low prices.
I have a feeling it's the same in Europe, or the UK at least.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
It depends on how much the buyers are willing to go for, I'd think somewhere around £70-120. You can always let the auction see how much people are willing to bid and if unhappy cancel it because there's an 'error'.

Megaben99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It depends on how much the buyers are willing to go for, I'd think somewhere around £70-120. You can always let the auction see how much people are willing to bid and if unhappy cancel it because there's an 'error'.
Have to cancel more than 12 hours from the auction end ;)

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The problem with selling that on Ebay is that the cost to post it and make sure it's still in mint condition will still cost a lost. Not to mention Ebay/Paypal taking their cut. If I saw that, AND had the spare money, I'd be happy to pay £100 but at the end of the day, it's a luxury and the people who probably have the money to burn and buy it will have already bought one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.