Hacking How much vita bricks?

Did you bricked your vita/pstv when trying beta?

• Yes

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • No

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters

SKGleba

O ja pierdole!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Post here (stats)
Also post which homebrews/plugins dont work
Attention: Please also post ur build (in enso installer) and console model (on the bottom of console- vitaident is wrong)
This is because there are multiple builds.
Of course do it only if u want

Last edited by SKGleba,
Reactions: Simonius007

mummysboy

Trophies
XP
Country
I volunteered but my VITA is a first generation so i am assuming its not one of the ones that is needed for the testing.

D

Deleted User

Installed the Enso beta on my Slim yesterday, and has been working great since. I've rebooted about 30 times in that space of time and still no brick. :)

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
guys, question about enso.
for the installation , did you have to wipe your memory card?

and also is it a permanent cfw or..?
i ask because it would be a pain in the a$$ to reinstall over 50gigs of stuff i have on my 64gig.
about 18gigs would be easy as its just psx/psp games, but the rest would be somewhat hassly.

but if it really is permanent cfw, i'll go for it i guess..

TariqSoftDev

~Zexceil
Trophies
XP
Country
Permament
something like a9lh
No sd wipe needed (unless youre a tester)
Something like a9lh? , do you even know how low level a9lh compared to Enso?
Enso is just auto loaded , I doubt its a true custom firmware, unless they managed to remove various security checks and load their own modified firmware and not just disable various checks and etc.

SKGleba

O ja pierdole!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Enso is just auto loaded , I doubt its a true custom firmware, unless they managed to remove various security checks and load their own modified firmware and not just disable various checks and etc.
Man... I know... just tried to explain...

mikey420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

A9lh isn't a true CFW either. It's a creatively corrupted firmware... this creative corruption causes it to decrypt to garbage data that jumps to an arbitrary code execution. A "true" CFW loads directly without any external payload. The b9s is a "true CFW". Either way unless they broke FOOD it's probably not as early in the boot chain as a9lh or b9s.

TariqSoftDev

~Zexceil
Trophies
XP
Country
A9lh isn't a true CFW either. It's a creatively corrupted firmware... this creative corruption causes it to decrypt to garbage data that jumps to an arbitrary code execution. A "true" CFW loads directly without any external payload. The b9s is a "true CFW". Either way unless they broke FOOD it's probably not as early in the boot chain as a9lh or b9s.
Yep exactly , I never said it's a "true cfw" although that's now possible with B9 since it uses it's own firm , anyways we shouldn't discuss 3DS topics on the vita parts also it's not "creatively corrupt firmware" since A9LH is basically exploiting a error on boot causing it to jump to the end of the partition which has a tiny code that executes the payload and the payload pretty much disables secruity checks and etc , with B9 there hasn't been any "True CFW's" YET.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM