OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hi. My son has an m3 simply and we are going on a trip. Wondering how much space a converted movie would take on his 2 gb micro sd card. Any thoughts for your average movie?

PikaPika

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In medium quality, I got a 22 minute show int 51MB. I guess you could estimate using the length of the movie.

luck11

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
OK thx. I am using the m3 movie converter (ver 1.20) to convert an .avi file and it is converting to .gbs file. I see you are using .dpg ? Which is correct, and if it is .dpg, how do I convert to .dpg?

Thx.

kellyan95

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In medium quality, I got a 22 minute show int 51MB. I guess you could estimate using the length of the movie.

If you are using BatchDPG, the lower tha quality, the bigger the file is. Files converted with "Ultra" are the smallest. It's about 220mb per movie, and 40-60 for a half hour show. 160-190 for a 1 hour show

www.gbatmw.com has links to many movies, but you need to register (takes all of 15 seconds)

Azadar

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

If you are using BatchDPG, the lower tha quality, the bigger the file is. Files converted with "Ultra" are the smallest. It's about 220mb per movie, and 40-60 for a half hour show. 160-190 for a 1 hour show

www.gbatmw.com has links to many movies, but you need to register (takes all of 15 seconds)

www.gbatmw.com is not a legit site its a search engine thing... Is there a listing for .dpg movies ??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I'm in my birthday suit! Lol