How much money have you got with you right now?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
*Opens wallet.*
Three tungsten rods.

I paid all the money I had into the back on Tuesday so as to be able to pay for usenet without using the overdraft.

Personally I despise paying with plastic (done it twice since I had my card and that was only because I had no idea where the nearest working cashpoint was). The only thing I dislike more is paypal.

Luckily everyone I know also prefers cash for when it comes to paying for stuff/services.

edit in reply to below. When not playing IT I am apparently a metallurgist.

themuddaload

Creepin' hardcore.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
FAST6191 said:
*Opens wallet.*
Three tungsten rods.

I paid all the money I had into the back on Tuesday so as to be able to pay for usenet without using the overdraft.

Personally I despise paying with plastic (done it twice since I had my card and that was only because I had no idea where the nearest working cashpoint was). The only thing I dislike more is paypal.

Luckily everyone I know also prefers cash for when it comes to paying for stuff/services.

lol?

been tig welding?

Lelouch

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
like 300 and 50 in wallet

thieves like us said:
about $140 on hand, $400 in a drawer at home and about $10,000 in dimes in one of those huge coca-cola banks. I pity the poor bastard who thinks he can just walk off with that thing if they break into my house (after getting past the alarm and the dog)

haha made me laugh,
rofl.gif

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
Absynthe said:
About 2 euros in cash and 15 cents on my prepaid card.

Money, that's what I want.
Money, that's what is hot.
Money, that's what I want.
Money, it's what we ain't got,
'cept freedom, freedom,
freedom is what we've really sought!

Did nobody else catch this Runaway 5 little tidbit from Earthbound?
tongue.gif

ZonMachi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thieves like us said:
about $140 on hand, $400 in a drawer at home and about $10,000 in dimes in one of those huge coca-cola banks. I pity the poor bastard who thinks he can just walk off with that thing if they break into my house (after getting past the alarm and the dog)
See this is the solution to thieves. Instead of safes make em carry 500 pounds of dimes. It works for jewelry to im guessing? Just hide the jewels in the dimes
tongue.gif

playallday

Group: GBAtemp Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
thieves like us said:
Come to think about it, a lot of us use the Nintendo Bank! I think I only have like $1,500 in it.

kikuchiyo

大阪に生まれた男
Trophies
Website
coin-battle.com
XP
Country
United States
25000 yen plus some change.

Japanese banks suck on the weekends and there's a 105 fee for using the ATMs on Saturday and Sunday and I have to go pay some bills at the conbini~

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, atleast there was some neat filler there