Hardware How much is my 3ds worth ?

BlueLemur

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a 3ds xl disney magical world special edition with boot9 on it how much do you think i could go for selling it because i want to be able to upgrade to the new 3ds xl galaxy version and also is it worth upgrading and is the new 3ds that you get at stores on 11.4 or below ? Thanks

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The galaxy N3DSXL comes on 11.2, last I checked. That might have changed. I have no idea.

Your 3DSXL with B9S is probably worth between $100-$150, assuming it's not banned.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you think i can sell for 180 because its the disney special editon i dont see many people with those
If you find someone who cares enough about that to pay $180, then sure. N3DSXL systems are objectively superior, and you can get one for around that price. So, it's unlikely.

You should expect to get around $125 in all likelihood.

LongDongSilver

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a 3ds xl disney magical world special edition with boot9 on it how much do you think i could go for selling it because i want to be able to upgrade to the new 3ds xl galaxy version and also is it worth upgrading and is the new 3ds that you get at stores on 11.4 or below ? Thanks
a good price would be in that 180$ range i usually sell o3ds xl's i get for 130$ with a 32 gb card. considering yours is a new one with the disney stuff im sure you can get more or less 140-160 if they haggle the price

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The galaxy N3DSXL comes on 11.2, last I checked. That might have changed. I have no idea.

Your 3DSXL with B9S is probably worth between $100-$150, assuming it's not banned.

the problem nowadays is that nobody, not even people who buy used consoles from game stores have any idea if the console was flagged and pending a ban later on.
I do not see people risking shelling out more money for a non banned console that could have been flagged for a later ban.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the problem nowadays is that nobody, not even people who buy used consoles from game stores have any idea if the console was flagged and pending a ban later on.
I do not see people risking shelling out more money for a non banned console that could have been flagged for a later ban.
This is all true, but a lot of people don't even know about the bans.

megahumanity

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah anytime I mentioned having my 3ds modded in anyway anyone I'm around has absolutely no idea that you can even do it at all, much less that its as easy as it is.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I had used win 98 SE till XP arrived
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Had a ton of bugs and often crashed. It even didn't support DOS compatibility with older games. :feelsbadman:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I only grew up with Windows XP because I was lucky.
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    I downloaded XP on dialup when it came out. Overnights for like a week. cuz I couldn't tie up the phone line during the day. It was so awesome and worked so great going from ME to XP.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Vga pins were a dick
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I kind of want down a large pizza at 10am then crash out
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Having pizza all day? done it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah pizza hut open at 10:30
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    just buy a stack of pizza and keep the rest you don't need yet frozen
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or buy frozen pizza
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I buy the regular kind, not the frozen stuff
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    supermarket pizza is ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    x65 would just yell at me
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sounds ok, he didn't pull a gun out ,so...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $12 large any style pizza deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Each bite is a $1 well spent
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, Agreed. I hate oven pizza, only from pizza place.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I can still go for totinos
    i like totinos party pizzas. lol.
    the cracker-like crust is great on those
    My neighbor and I are going to make this next month....
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Tiger crust is great.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm beefing with a neighbor currently each time I ask him for help with something he makes bs excuses then ignores my calls text but seems to randomly speak when I'm done with the project after doing things to help him
    DiGiorno Crispy Pan Pizza tasted pretty dang close to Pizza hut pan pizza, but Im not sure if theyve been discontinued or not. Havent seen them locally for a couple of months now.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: DiGiorno Crispy Pan Pizza tasted pretty dang close to Pizza hut pan pizza, but Im not sure if...