SavageWaffle

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well i was thinking too sell my Nintendo Wii and buy a used Xbox 360 or new 20 GB one. I don't need your opinions about how great a Nintendo Wii is, blah blah blah. I have one, and I'm going to sell it. Thats Final, so don't go flaming be about how the Nintendo Wii is. Besides that, yea I'm looking for a price range. The Nintendo Wii includes the following:
The Nintendo Wii System
2 Nintendo Wii Remote
1 Wii Remote Jacket(Cover)
1 Nintendo Wii Numchuke
The Cables
Sensor Bar
AV Power Cord
Wii Sports(Game was included when gaming system was bought.)->Includes the following 5 Sports Activity: Golf,Boxing,Baseball,Baseball, and Tennis.
Mario Party 8(Was bought on Toys R Us)
And the box is still included. Was bought somewhere between August 1st 2007~August 5th 2007. I don't remember.

Its in MINT condition. Its Polar White.

Pictures:
NOTE: Pictures was taken by a Camera Phone!
wiipic1vx1.jpg

wiipic2co4.jpg

wiipic3vc0.jpg

wiipic4bi9.jpg

wiipic5io2.jpg

wiipic6qk5.jpg

wiipic7ef4.jpg

wiipic8pn5.jpg

wiipic9uu5.jpg

So yea, You can see my Wii from the bad quality but you can tell its fresh white. So how much would this be? Like can you give me a price range? And which site should i sell it on? eBay, has too many Wii's currently for sale, so yea. Is there any other Popular sites that i can sell my Wii?

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
If it's moddable, I'd mod it and then sell it (It'd sell for more, of course).

When you get to 100 posts, you could try your luck on the Trading Forum, and with all the nerds here - I'm sure you'd find someone to buy it
wink.gif

S

scubersteve

What is Craig's list? I saw on a TV show, Inside Edition that someone put some "Rated R" Pictures on there Ads and a women got sexually harassed.

I totally loled at that.
But on a more serious note, CraigsList is an online classifieds website.
Hopefully, it will list the city you're in, otherwise you might have to travel a distance to get to your buyer.

As for the money thing, yeah, 300 is a good number.
All you really have is
wii package (250 new)
wiimote w/o nunchuck
mario party 8

and it's all used, so the value goes in a downwards direction.

Also:
I don't know if it's just me, but I personally hate the term mint, unless it's BNIB unopened.

Mirato

Trophies
XP
Country
Hmmm im also selling my wii but its PAL and its chippd with the wiikey, in exchange for getting a US ntsc one. Got it on the first day and its got some scratches on the surface of the console. Nothing major, works perfectly fine. How much you reckon i could get for that?
Got about 10 copied games with that aswell ( I know anyone could copy games themselves but its what i got lying around with the wii)

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
What you guys need to understand is that you have an officially USED console and can't even think about trying to sell it like it was new. If I were to buy something off someone, I wouldn't give them ANY higher that 60% of what it's worth, because it's not brand new. How can I be sure of the condition of the Wii? How do I know you haven't chucked it across the room? I don't.

Don't expect to get any higher than $200 for that whole bundle.

@Mirato: For your standalone Wii, I'd pay $150. Again, it's used, and if it shows it, that's just reason more to lower the price. It's like trying to sell a car. It can work beautifully, but if it's got rust, you're gonna get nothing for it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey