How much is a second hand Nintendo DS Lite Worth

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by mehmed, Apr 12, 2007.

Apr 12, 2007
  1. mehmed
    OP

Newcomer mehmed Advanced Member

Netherlands
    Ok, i have a white nintendo ds lite with a scrath on the touchscreen. It's about 5 mm. I bought it when it was released in Holland. End of June 2006. I want to sell this one to buy a new black one. How much do you think would be a nice price to sell? come on people tell me!!! [​IMG]

2. spas

Member spas GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    I work in pounds not euros but its silly pricing in the UK for a 2nd hand DS Lite in game shops its £90 for a new one its £99 you will prob get 50 - 70 pound for yours.

3. mehmed
    OP

Newcomer mehmed Advanced Member

Netherlands
    Hmm. that would be 73- to 102 euro's. I wanted to sell it witha a R4 DS with a Japanese Kingston 1 GB micro sd for 150 euro's but they won't give more than 125 euro's. In Holland the R4 is very expensive. Something between 40 and 50 euro's. Greedy duch people [​IMG]

4. 4saken

Member 4saken Retired Ace Attorney

Australia
    Try on eBay. If you hit the market during a time of demand (after Easter/Christmas where stock is low) you should get maximum return.

5. ps2.au

Member ps2.au Advanced Member

Australia
    u sure u can sell R4 on ebay?

6. sekhu

Member sekhu moo?

United Kingdom
    I'm pretty sure you can't sell items like that on Ebay, I know someone that tried to sell an NDSL with an M3 Simply and it was pulled by Ebay for some copyright thingy

7. 4saken

Australia
    You can (I've seen them actually sold before, like the transaction had completed) but sometimes they take it off if it gets a report

8. mikesinclair555

Member mikesinclair555 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    just list the ds, and say it comes with a free R4 but actually include it in the price

9. 4saken

Australia
    It doesn't always work like that. If you say its free, people usually question whether you can be trusted with that price. It's best to say it just comes in a package, and hope eBay doesn't remove your listing